What I'm watching (Part 1)

I’ve been saying that since he did the Bowie Prom. His voice has gone, I try to avoid seeing/hearing him doing anything live/recent. I want to preserve the memories.

1 Like

It’s brilliant :slight_smile:

I remember watching it the first time and being quite shocked by the violence, but then I had a very sheltered upbringing :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Name Is Lenny

Inside Number 9, series 1. As a big League Of Gentlemen fan, I completely missed this when on the box.

It’s less immediate, but it’s still a great series.

Just settling down with some generously buttered toast and a piping hot cup of tea to watch the new Blade runner.

Piping hot mind.

Back to the pipe and slippers after another exhausting week with the vivacious Ms Spatchcock?

More subdued than in the past. Work stress etc… Still a laugh tho.

Anyhoo I can’t type and watch this film, as getting confused and I’m only 20 mins in.

You’ve got no chance then
May as well give up now & watch Salvage Hunters.

2 Likes

Just finished watching The Limehouse Golem

Beautifully (sometimes gorily) filmed. Whether or not you get on with the story and the way it’s presented is probably going to be down to personal taste. I liked it. Some of the critics didn’t. I’d read the book first though, which did make a difference.

VB

2 Likes

Doesn’t this story have hints of Ripper St or rather didn’t Ripper St have a similar plotline in one of the series?

Ripper Street was very good at first. Sadly it became more and more bizarre and went on too long.

Stopped being made by the BBC didn’t it?

Don’t know, but it certainly went downhill towards the end.

Where’s that one available Guy?

Gangster No1, ha, proper violence :slight_smile:

Tell you what you SHOULDN’T watch, and thats How it ends. You do’t need to know how it starts, how it goes in the middle, nor at the said end. Utter fucking shite. And I watched it all the way to the end, so that I could tell you that you don’t have to

Garbage

1 Like

BBC iPlayer. All episodes are watchable as a box set.

1 Like

Yup, it’s not very good at all…

Extinction is sort of ok.

Britain’s forgotten slave owners.

BBC4

Just. Fucking. Shocking.