What I'm watching (Part 1)

Watched Roxy music profile on BBC 4 mainly because I stayed next to one chap who played with them and then really good programme about Tom Jones early life in the south Wales valleys

V8 Supercars, Newcastle 500. Like Nascar with corners other than constant radius left handers. Actually it’s a city course.

It appears to be a contact sport…:grinning:

1 Like

Earlier on Sky Arts, ‘A Concert for George’

Very good.

Now, Looking For Lennon - same channel

3 Likes

Match of the day. I went to the kitchen to get a beer, and missed 2 of Liverpools goals…:rofl:

:grinning:

Mrs Maisel S2

1 Like

Just called Supercars now :unamused:

great film , know it off by heart now though !

4 Likes

Love that. Also back in the day when they were V8 Supercars :+1:

5 Likes

Voyager’s interstellar Journey BBC4
I’ve Watched this before and it’s a fascinating story of the greatest space probes ever, including its famous golden record. Hope ET has a 301 :grinning:

3 Likes

Pretty sure Last Kingdom 3 is out on Netflix in the UK. For some really really annoying reason, Netlifx Denmark (far inferior to the uk in terms of content) hasn’t started it yet. Fuckers

Ruth Wilson :eggplant:

Tap America
An artform on life support at one point.
Theres a quote at the end where a now famous tap dancer says to Sammy Davis Jnr “Sammy, thanks for all those years of coming in through the kitchen…so I could come in through the front door”

Season 3 out 14/12/18

Check out “Travelers” on Netflix
www.netflix.com/title/80105699?source=android

1 Like

S3 of Daredevil is also out.

2 Likes

Just watched Bodyguard. Excellent (not as good as Line of Duty, but excellent nonetheless)

I assume I’m a bit behind the times?

History of Triumph Motorcycle Co. ITV4. Good.

1 Like