What I'm watching (Part 1)

If you’re ever feeling like you need to raise your blood pressure give it a whirl - It works wonders.

1 Like

So does Christina Hendricks, but in a good way.

I will be mind projecting with Christina on Wednesday afternoon. Incantations and deep vedic ruminations are in place. I also have a black cat bone and a mojo tooth - I trust she is up to par.

5 Likes

Miserables on BBC-1

Really enjoying this

3 Likes

Now, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - BBC-2

I’m expecting to cry…

1 Like

Spuds losing

Schadenfreude has its place, but it doesn’t have to be your raison d’être you know :grin:

Fuck

watching an old film with steve mcqueen , the sand pebbles . pretty good performance really .

Formula E from the weekend.

Chris Tarrant travelling from ho chi Minh to Hanoi in the north of Vietnam on extreme railway journeys. Incredibly interesting and really makes one want to explore more this amazing country. They are still clearing the small demilitarized zone of bombs and have 40 explosions controlled every day with much more to clear

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets.

Only 10 minutes in, seems a bit, erm, variable…

Rubbish but the kids enjoyed it.

1 Like

We have that stuff growing on our wall , valerian that is !

Couldn’t watch any more, so switched to the best Star Wars film of the last decade (at least) , Rogue One.

1 Like

New episodes of Startrek Discovery with Sam.

1 Like

It’s the best for four decades. How old does that make you feel?

Pretty fucking old actually. :cry:

We’ve finally finished watching Killing Eve, what a great programme. The thing is, having good stuff just reminds you that most stuff isn’t really up to par. Anyway, it was constantly surprising and witty, really enjoyable.

In some ways it reminds me of Game of Thrones - once you have clearly established that pretty much anything goes, you really control the narrative. Add in some sharp scripting and decent acting, and you have that rarity - something actually worth watching.

3 Likes

Tin Star S2.

2 Likes