Where did all the good shit go ---> Ass Burn Anonymous ---> Why must I cry?

I truly believe that hindsight is the greatest curse upon mankind! :fist_right: :fist_left:

2 Likes

Yep, let’s not even go there, eh ?

1 Like

When our landlord went bust at the end of 95 we were offered our flat in Camden for £120K

1 Like

In 1989 I could have bought a 2 bed apartment with a parking space and a boat mooring here for £22K when Port Argelès-sur-Mer was first being developed. (Pyrenees in the background)
Loved my time there but didn’t have two Francs to rub together at the time!

I bought an original banksy print of girl with balloon in 2003 for £50 from PoW in brick lane and left it in my whitechapel house as I couldn’t be arsed with transporting it it when I moved.

Now worth over £150k

2 Likes

Ouch

Ooo That Ouchy!

Very much so,

Ironically I kept some Faile and Aiko prints I thought would be collectable, probably worth a few hundred quid more than I paid.

Investment advice available online here.

3 Likes

It’s certainly not what it used to be :+1:

3 Likes

So what do you think of crypto and NFTs :smirk:

This made me laugh. Back in the Mid 80’s I had the first option from a motorcycle dealer mate to buy his mint Yellow Ferrari GT4 @ £10k I stupidly bought a TVR instead :triumph:

I wonder what junk interesting items will be among the array of “highly desirable and extremely rare records, rock ephemera, furniture, clothes, classic hifi equipment and artwork”

Might be worth a visit?

Geoff Jukes Managed Kate Bush and others. I’m guessing he will know the accurate value of what’s being put out, but things might slip through. It depends if it’s a curated sale or a mountain of stuff (Unlikely)

1 Like

I’ve sent him a message to ask what will be for sale, Waiting for a reply…

1 Like