Windsor

Blimey, if you want to find fit looking women in Windsor, go to Brown’s! :joy:

G point, that’s gregdee isn’t it? In drag then?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yup, she was, um, pretty distracting ! See if the spycam can catch her in profile today Guy. There are a couple of features missing from this and the later shot :grin:. I imagine, however, that you’ll have Stu out in the foyer today with a Pure Sound sash and a selection of irresistible south-west delicacies. Not the high heels though, please.

Seriously, it was great to catch up with Guy and Stu yesterday and, once again, the room really sounded excellent. Every year I’m surprised by the very variable quality of the sounds as I go from room to room. I know it’s a hard act to pull off, having to set up in a hurry in an unsuitable space with noise from everywhere and a very wide range of musical likes and dislikes in the audience. I did hear some very decent results. But I also heard more than one which just didn’t make the grade. It’s a tribute to Guy’s hardware and expertise that I’ve always left his room really wishing I didn’t have to.

EDIT: I should also put a word in for Tim Jarman’s talk. OK, it’s vintage hi-fi, which is my thing. But the short demos he gave of a 60’s/70’s B&O vinyl system and a 70’s/80’s Aurex cassette-based one (yup, it looks like a kitchen setup but cost over £1000 when that was a very great deal of money) really got super results via the speakers in the Focal room. Tim is both very knowledgeable and very entertaining too - a no-nonsense enthusiast !

VB

2 Likes

Keef moon

5 Likes

How does that rig sound? It looks a bit hideous with the blingy finishes and what looks like chord amplification does not inspire confidence in it being a comfort to the discerning lughole…

Have nick cave on at the moment,sounds ok but looks bit pimped up Astra,the chord mono is bigger than a flat I lived in some years back

2 Likes

You may remember this chap from taxi,Danny DeVito

There was a wedding here yesterday so I’ve decided to take random pics of them

2 Likes

Elac tt,all in £2,000,static display,on looks seems a good deal

Crash the wedding, moan about the food to auntie Maud and wonder into the ladies khazi repeatedly saying where are the white women at?

Wedding was yesterday very posh fo,was going to storm the volvovant table moving onto buildings now,

Fat Larry will buy all the lead from the roof and stained glass.

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

Did you spot any nice Volvos in the car park?

Speaker bag…reasons

1 Like

Sadly not