World War 3

Nice that they buried the Orcs at the side of the road.
Belarusian kudos :roll_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

This is quite something from the very beginning of the conflict

9 Likes

Nothing like a passionate call for victory by the motherland :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The retreat isn’t going well, leaving their wounded on the side of the road as Ukrainian forces enter Kherson.

Is it a retreat, or an abandonment before the bonfire to end all bonfires ?

Perhaps the wounded ask to be left there, hoping for better treatment from the Ukrainian side?

3 Likes

15 Likes

Just in case there is any doubt as to the depths Russia will go…

“None of our business.” Says Putin’s press secretary.

Same people that called for international investigation and charges of war-crimes for this obviously-acted (yet highly-prophetic) UA propaganda video back in April:

2 Likes

What the fuck were Ukraine doing handing him over in a prisoner exchange after using him as a propaganda tool though? They must have known he was going to be in severe shit.

Queer one. Przewodów is about 5km over the border, and at least 15km from the nearest UA town of any size (Chervonorhad). Even the bargain-basement Iranian drones are usually way more accurate…

Not enough to engage NATO for sure, but there will be consequences no doubt.

A triggering of Article 4 looks to be on the cards. No doubt swiftly followed by a boosting of AA defences in certain NATO countries and Ukraine.

1 Like

I was speaking with a colleague who happens to be from Poland. He mentioned the possibility of conscription if things escalate.

He did appear to be worried about this.

Skip 4, straight to 5.

fuck all will happen, last thing NATO wants is to get involved.

2 Likes

:flushed:

Some suggesting it was an intercepted missile. I’ve no idea, but lobbing such ordinance about close to a NATO border is fraught with risk.

So, it’s either a fuck-up or The Grand Orc is pushing buttons to see if NATO will do anything.
I really, really hope it’s the fuck-up