[WTD] iPhone 6s/7

Lauren has some Christmas money burning a hole in her purse and wants to upgrade from her 5s.

16gb will be fine, not bothered about colour, but must be in good, nice nick and unlocked or be on O2 or Tesco mobile.

Ta.

Duress she realise that it’s exactly the fucking same except a different shape?

She doesn’t care. She’s coming up for 13 and “needs” a 6s or 7 because her 5s is too embarrassing to be seen in public with. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol, the shame of the 3 yr old iPhone!

1 Like

The shame of a dad who’s easily able to buy her a current model, but he’s a cunt

4 Likes

A quarter of her lifetime, all relative :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is this the same Apple that hobbles their products to start running slowly & thereby encourage repeat sales some of which are further prompted by the peer pressure of fellow children?

yeah, I guess I’d be embarrassed to own any of that shit.

2 Likes

Anyone buying a 13 year old the latest iPhone (or any latest top end model) is an utter utter utter cunt of the lowest water.

3 Likes

Indeed. You need to teach children exactly what this endless label/badge chasing actually is & break the cycle early.

2 Likes

Yep! Not to mention the unnecessary pressure it puts on other families. “Well Jerk and Chlamydia have them and their dad works down a Well. You’ve got a good job, so why can’t I have one” ad fucking nausea…

2 Likes

Interesting names your children have :smile:

I have a three year old phone and it’s had a cracked glass since I dropped it the second week I had it …yay!

7 Likes

I’ve recently upgraded to one of these.

It makes phone calls and sends messages and everything!

1 Like

We have one of those. It’s called the punishment phone, used when we confiscate their smartphones but still need to be in contact with them.

3 Likes

I’ve taught my kids to love soup - they go ladle chasing :grinning:

Listen, you piss taking (and stained, in some cases) bunch of cunts, it’s her money and she can spend it on whatever the fuck she wants to. Do any of you want to take it off her?

1 Like

That really is fucking grim. :disappointed::grinning:

3 Likes

I know - I’ve started the year well :rofl:

That’s more modern than mine :smirk:

1 Like