Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I’m glad they have done this, hopefully it will go a long way in proving to the yank public what a bunch of arseholes they are and result in even more companies dropping any associations.

1 Like

Taxi drivers. They are the only cunts WORLDWIDE that don’t have fucking change.

Apart from plumbers … but we just round up to the nearest hundred pounds.

4 Likes

Hopefully but unlikely IMV

They should also get out of the taxi and give you a fucking hand with your luggage. Plus the taxi should be clean and they should be presentable/ smart. Most in this country fail to do anything other than drive the car.

Taxis in Japan/ Korea / Taiwan do all of the above.

4 Likes
2 Likes

The twat sporting these at the bar… just buy shorter jeans you short arsed hipster wannabe fuck.

@browellm

4 Likes

Just buy some longer trousers you fuck.

These have actually been sawn-off.

Cunts.

1 Like

FFS,is it an audition for Oliver,or a pub?

6 Likes

Where did you get that picture of me?

3 Likes

Also looks like he’s had an arse dribble that’s run down as far as his ankle :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL, the HR cunt at my workplace does the sawed-off look and goes to great pains to make sure you notice his designer twat socks.

Kill. Me. Now.

3 Likes

Like the doc martens,but height of jeans is wrong,1/10

1 Like

Plus ça change . . .

3 Likes

What sort of a pub is this exactly ? Are the various trouser lengths actually coded signals indicating sexual availability and/or preference ? Or membership of the masons perhaps ? Have you been approached by any strangers in the gents ?

VB

2 Likes

If he’s as fat as I am, he’s got no choice, 'cos no-one makes jeans wide enough that are also the correct leg length.

2 Likes

I saw one of these youths in the supermarket this morning wearing trousers cut off four inches above his ankles in a tattered manner. Terrible I thought.

So I tapped him on the shoulder and told him in my day we did fashion properly.

I spent all of my youth in 501’s with the knees completely ripped out and one leg hanging on by mere threads - and he should make more of a fucking effort. Tsk.

4 Likes

^^ That. 'twas ever thus.

Are any of them combining this shorter length of trouser with the now established waistband below arse cheeks? That’d be a look!