Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

He should be in jail then, either that or his salary goes to repaying it (and if they sacked him his benefit payment)

Thatā€™s more chirping than whistlingā€¦

No, the cunts that whistle Tamsin Archerā€™s Sleeping Satellite through their teeth, whilst breathing in are the ones that got me today.

Butā€¦ I have been in a bad mood since Wednesday ā€¦ so should be ok by tomorrow.

1 Like

:smiley:

2 Likes

You donā€™t know how close to the truth that actually is !! :slight_smile:

The makers of this shit can have one. Breathable, FUCK OFF itā€™s plastic. Twats,

1 Like

Time of the month? RU OK hun?

3 Likes

Bucket needs.emptying

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Following on from my fun with Barclays a couple of weeks ago, when they sent my new bank card to an address I havenā€™t lived at for 12 years, I popped in today to find out where the replacementā€™s replacement is.

Yes, thatā€™s right, the useless fuckers sent that to the same address again!

Perhaps they need to get one of their Digital bloody Eagles on the case. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

The premium bonds people sent the cheque for my only ever win in nearly 40 years to an address Iā€™ve not lived at for 20 years.

Luckily my mum does still live there, must get round to informing them of my ā€œnewā€ abode.

The thing is, Iā€™m convinced I cashed them in donkeys years ago, hence not informing them of my ā€œnewā€ abodeā€¦

Janbald has been with me down the local for a while. She has just opened a 3 lt box of red wine from Aldi. Unfortunately the nozzle was somewhat hidden so she used a very sharp knife to prise it out. Please fill in the resultā€¦

6 Likes

Lots of wine being drunk quickly. Thats the only realistic option.

3 litres of wine = normal afternoon at Chez Ozzy.

I think the real result involved a mop type implementā€¦

Then wring it out and drink out of the bucket!

2 Likes

imagehttps://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F18%2F6360186839966752131926930721_wino.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=407&h=71b71bd6c780a149b74ab2b169bac4e87794adc774591cdb2ffe15136eda4389&size=980x&c=655363757

Absolutement.

He complained to Facebook about a local group that shared a post reporting the news. It was just a link to the item in the local advertiser rag. Group said no, it was reasonable sharing of a local news item.

Then Facebook told them that if they didnā€™t remove the link, their whole group would be removed. Understandably, itā€™s now gone.

Whatā€™s the point in having Facebookā€™s sort of weight if you canā€™t chuck it about unaccountably whenever the urge takes you ?

I just tried and Google found me the link in a moment. I wonā€™t post it because you probably donā€™t want your kidsā€™ school identified. Also Facebook might see it and be angry with you (Iā€™m not on it, so fuck 'em).

VB

No words - just actions. I hope they both get what they deserve when inside. And 12 years just isnā€™t long enough. Cuntsā€¦

1 Like