Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

6ix9ine what an utter distasteful cunt,lock him up and sent the keys on the NASA sun probe

I had to look him up. I wish I hadn’t bothered.

VB

Both myself and my current wife.

Since the new carpet went down yesterday we have turned into Harold and Hyacinth Bucket.

Little off cuts of carpet under this, a bit for the dog to lie on … Only bare feet allowed, no food, drinks only as long as you don’t leave the glass unattended.

Woe be-tide the first stain maker. :frowning:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Can you still get Shake ‘n’ Vac?

1 Like

I’m told a ‘shake ‘n vac is about £60 out the back of Kings Cross Station.

clearly you haven’t visited Kings X for a few decades…

2 Likes

London Olympics did for the old Kings X ‘character’

This sounds like us when we had new carpets a few years ago.

I can give a big mumsnet thumbs up to the Dyson spot stain remover and their carpet refreshing granules are also truly amazing. They’re both essential purchases. The spot remover got off some congealed cough medicine that the baby swiped off the spoon. It had been a dry congealed stain on the carpet for at least 8 months and it still shifted it.

2 Likes

So far today (it’s 9.22 on a Monday) I have received something that was “Not a job advert, something better: culture-as-content” and an invitation to “join a talent community” (this, too, was actually a job advert).

Perhaps a punch in the cock might persuade these people to get to the point and call a job advert a bloody job advert, rather than trying to dress it up as some kind of enormous revelation.

On the plus side, the “talent open day” (Jesus Christ) I was booked into on Wednesday has just been binned, and the potential permanent job that I didn’t really want has transmogrified into a contract, which is a major bonus.

Can’t decide if job offer or yoghurt.

3 Likes

Take some juggling balls or a few magic tricks

1 Like

Too predictable these days.

I’d suggest a left handed knuckle shuffle whilst patting your head with the right.

Necromancy.
Mime.
Lighting your own farts.

VB

One place I worked, the boss eventually learned not to ask how something was going to be done, because he would inevitably get the answer “Through the medium of modern dance”.

3 Likes

https://medium.com/berkman-klein-center/hip-hop-coding-exploring-the-connections-between-computational-thinking-and-hip-hop-culture-f7da1ef972e1

Bloke selling this. WTF is going on with that roof?!

Dunno, but it’s fugly :grimacing: