Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Yup, it’s when we don’t want the human interaction thing when bailing on something.

I had someone email me to cancel an interview when I was on a flight en route to said interview. All communication prior to this had been on the phone.

This was in the days of mobile phones, but before smart phones, mobile email etc.

Needless to say I wasn’t best impressed when I turned up and they said “didn’t you get the email?”

Pfft! My car alerts me when I receive an email (although I can’t read it until I stop, obvs) :roll_eyes:

Or it would IF I owned a smartphone :laughing:

My car displays texts on the dash and you can read them while driving.
Not sure how good an idea that is.

Just set an email auto reply to say “Ring me you lazy cunt”

4 Likes

I couldn’t trust myself with that. Hands free calling is bad enough.

Mogg is an absolute cunt of the highest order but this is well out of order.

Ian Bone is a galactic bell end though.

3 Likes

He reaps what He sows.

He does but his kids shouldn’t.

1 Like

It was all very restrained and probably nothing compared to what he hears from his peers at school.
I say cock punch to Mogg for using his family as a shield against protesters.

2 Likes

You are talking total nonsense.

I recently read “Bash The Rich”, which is Ian Bone’s autobiographical account of the Class War movement. While some of his ideas were interesting, he came across largely as a pisshead with a penchant for breaking windows and badly organised protests.

I’m with you on that. Rees-Mogg is a mealy mouthed disgraceful excuse for a human being, but his kids really have enough to put up with having such a cunt for their father.

To have another cunt taunt them about it is pretty shitty, imo.

1 Like

that really is bad , its obviously complex but perhaps they need to stop offereing free prescriptions and charge like they do in england

I asked my neighbour today for a small favour. He doesn’t have a car, but does have a parking space (on a shared area). I have a car, and the council has seen for to allocate to me a space quite some way away.

I’m fixing the situation with the council, but it’ll take some time. Meanwhile, I asked the neighbour if I could use his space, happy to pay, happy to let him have priority if he has visitors, hires a car or whatever.

He said “no, I’d rather not.”

So his space will continue to be empty, while we have to walk 5-10 minutes to our car.

Cunt.

7 Likes

Have you considered punching him in the cock?

2 Likes

I’ll be in st alban’s on Saturday for gin tasting, tell me the door number and I’ll glue his front door shut

1 Like

Did you offer him an incentive?

Perhaps invite his household over for a barbie or such, make it impossible for him to refuse.

Alternatively, he might think you are a cunt.

Fraudulently enrol your neighbour in this scheme

Then simply rent the space.

4 Likes

I offered cash, which seemed reasonable to me!

Time to take back that Nobel peace prize

2 Likes