Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Yea, it’s funny how you can justify genocide once you have the reigns of power.

3 Likes

White coat syndrome can have a big one. Took the Mrs for a dental operation yesterday, but they refused to administer the anaesthetic because her blood pressure was too high (170/110 :grimacing:)

Measured it again at home yesterday evening and it was 104/62 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

reins

4 Likes

yes white coat syndrome common problem , the lower figure iwas very high , normally in white coat syndrom its just the top figure that is raised . i,e the systolic . needs close monitoring . was her mediication omitted that day perhaps , although i am sure you have thought of that

1 Like

Yes, that’s what the anaesthetist at the dental clinic said. Although i checked it three times yesterday evening over a period of about an hour and the systolic was in the low 60s on all three occasions.

She’s made an appointment with her doctor for tomorrow :+1:

brilliant , keep an eye on the diastolic as thats the one to worry about as well . we all get raised systolic everyday when those lovely drivers cut us up etc

That’ll be the diastolic. The trick is to find medication which brings the systolic down without lowering the diastolic so far that you faint when you stand up.

VB

1 Like

quite , a tricky task indeed

She’s currently taking a daily ACE inhibitor (Lisinopril 5mg) and a calcuim channel blocker (Amlodipine 5mg)

Just move to Wales Jim and watch the blood pressure drop :wink:

1 Like

Aye, working with kids in a primary school probably doesn’t help either…

2 Likes

…could have been a pun :thinking:

:smiley:

2 Likes

it would’ve been the funniest one we’ve had.

4 Likes

None of that behaviour here please :man_pilot:

1 Like

Jeez you lot. It never reins, it pores :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Paws

Pause

Porz

Poor’s

Poor me, pour me.