Paw

Pooris

A church mouse?

1 Like

The spider.

1 Like

Fingers crossed he gets the job done :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Fuck that, it was just a spelling mistake. Donā€™t accuse me of coming up with a funny pun or Iā€™ll end up with a pun like from Coco.

1 Like

One psychopathic narcissist to another :smile:

1 Like

Forum tagline

5 Likes

Who Bob and Pete?

Nope I was responding to Marks post above it -

I know. It was my feeble effort at humour.:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Christ I am fucking seething at the moment. As was mentioned elsewhere, we put in a formal offer on a house a short while back. Discovered yesterday that it has been sold to someone else, and has been under another formal offer (they are legally binding in France unlike the UK) since pretty much our first visit.

It looks as though the owner basically strung us and the estate agent along as some sort of insurance policy, without ever once being honest about it. As itā€™s a direct sale not through the estate agency, the agent is pissed as hell too as heā€™s lost his commission on the thing. He was quite the jobs worth mind so not losing any sleep over that part.

The Wench is utterly in bits over it though, to the point that I am genuinely concerned about her state of mind.

Thatā€™s awful. And presumably illegal, if the offers are binding? What a cunt.

2 Likes

We had put in what would be called a ā€œpromiseā€ as it was subject to the mortgage being approved. I think thatā€™s how heā€™s skated round the legalities. As itā€™s a purchased backed by the Mayor, I suspect thereā€™s little point in attempting to upset the apple cart, although Iā€™d happily break the fuckers legs right now.

That is so shitty. Hopefully the fucking thing falls down.

1 Like

I shall use one of my three a day for the seller - CUNT!!!

You have my sympathies

2 Likes

Arriva, fuckwombles

Amazon, I ordered some Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones for my stepsonā€™s birthday. I have a note with Amazon to deliver to my neighbour if no one is in. Just received an email (in Greece) to say that they have left them by the front door. Fucking useless bell ends. :angry:

Isnā€™t that @MGOwner 's cut? :wink:

That is fucking shitty.

Bunch of cunts.