Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

A few strategically placed explosives would cause the whole house to neatly collapse in on itself. Buy the land off them at a hugely discounted price and extend your house sideways.

Job done.

3 Likes

Or invite some squatters into the house and ask them to further trash it whilst making it a crack house.

The trick is to move before you register complaints. Even so, moving to relieve stress could well be worth the small drop in value of your house.

You could end up living next door to them for the rest of your life, fuck that for a game of soldiers. Neighbors from hell, on the basis it is illegal to kill them, moving out would be the best plan.

I know

Katies Hopkins. What.A.Feckin’.Piece.Of.Work.

This sums it up nicely:

1 Like

Yep. Sums the situation up you feckin’ toolbox…

1 Like

Being an old school working class bloke I never use the word cunt for a woman. I was dragged up that way.

This cunt is an exception. Hopkins is a cunt.

And I’ve happily used all of my daily allowance on her.

7 Likes

the ironic thing is that one of the reasons they bought the house is that they have known us for so long and like us :joy: !!! i guess that might just change a bit now !!! . we could sell this place in about 24 hours flat the demand is so great but why should they push us out of a nice house we have invested in and has a listening room with a view .

They shouldn’t.
Friends successfully opposed planning recently by getting very organised. It only affected three houses but they got written complaints from all the neighbours, their kids etc, They invited all the local Councillors round as well as the entire planning commiittee and their local MP for a meeting. They did get a planning expert to write a report which did cost a bit (between all three households) and they got the planning application rejected

NatWest fucking advertising them being local after closing 2/3 of their branches over the last five years, utter cunts and I for one am dumping the cunts for a ‘local’ bank that actually has branches.

Virtual Cockpunch to the binary glands of my laptop.

Just as I went to do the final draft of my CV, the hard-drive is dead. Well that is just fucking marvellous. Thanks, IT. Fantastic timing.

I. Fucking. Hate. You.

Luckily, I had both the previous draft in my email, plus an annotated hard copy with the last changes. Have been able to reproduce it in between bouts of sweary ranting and general job-search anxiety.

:exploding_head:

You know that back-up disk you probably own? Or maybe cloud back-up?

Important stuff is backed up on separate drives. It’s not the loss of data which annoys me, it’s the timing and the inconvenience, not to mention the cost of replacement.

Sod’s law.

Me.

Just dropped one of the best of the bad seeds LPs down the back of the rack and it’s now fucked.

Genuinely gutted, not even a trump tweet could make me this angry.

No great loss. Well, to you it may be, but to the world ? Meh!

Fuck the world, it revolves around me anyway.

2 Likes

Nick Cave can crawl under any local, preferably unstable, rock for all I care.

He’s very good live though, ever been to one of his gigs :grin:

1 Like

Thanks Kevin, good to have that encouragement

Once. Only once :unamused:

1 Like