Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I am well impressed with the tsb, I several places I go to they have stayed when all else have closed . They have great service in the branch u deal with

Shame about their IT fiasco and handling of the issues and fraud complaints.

I wouldn’t touch the TSB with a very long bargepole.

1 Like

Yes they have rather blotted their copybook but it’s getting hard to find a bank these days, on Friday I walked all over the area surrounding one of Britain’s best universities and I could not find one single bank to pay a cheque in!!!

Weird. Tried again to boot laptop this evening. It only fucking started.

I’m not inclined to go trawling this thread in order to find him, but in the unlikely event that Bernard Jenkin hasn’t received an AA cockpunch to his fucking cock as of right about now, here’s one right at ya, you cunt

(Most recent of billions of reasons for cockpunch follows below)

Gosh, yes, the IT fiasco. Not being able to log into my account to check my balance for a few hours was just so annoying!

I like TSB and they have one very important thing going for them - they’re not bloody Barclays.

Not as annoying as if it had been weeks

The system was in meltdown for so long that fraudsters had plenty of time to move in and ‘overwhelm’ (that was the word used by the since-departed chief exec when he was hauled in front of the Treasury Select Committee) the bank’s fraud group. It was a horrific mess.

VB

what is more annoying is if your boss can’t login to TSB to pay your wages

1 Like

People queuing up for a phone in 2018.

3 Likes

Yup, multiple cockpunches. I quite like Apple phones (it’s only ever Apple gear it seems) but I cannot comprehend people queuing for this kind of stuff. Same for games, consoles etc.

Are you mad??? It’s got dual sim capability :roll_eyes:

Meh ! Who’s, these days, doesn’t ?

WHOOSH!!!

Not at all, dual SIM capability IS relatively common :confused:

Yes Mike, I was being ironic :weary:

WHOOSH ! and I wasn’t ?

:thinking:

:rofl:

so thanks to you guys i have various neighbours writing letters to council and a very nice young lady surveyor came up from London to do a right to light survey [ cost nearly enough to buy a s/h 36.5 mind you !!!] report and letter to council

2 Likes