Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

This is the second time I have bought this make of cable and both times I haven’t got it.

Win, win then

No?

2 Likes

I am beginning to think so. A 2.4m cable would have been useful.

Length isn’t everything

1 Like

Meh :unamused:

Meh is an interjection used as an expression of indifference or boredom. It is often regarded as a verbal equivalent of a shrug of the shoulders. The use of the term “meh” shows that the speaker is apathetic, uninterested, or indifferent to the question or subject at hand. Wikipedia

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Now fuck off. There’s a good lad.

4 Likes

Mondeo qwality trolling. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fires up eBay, Sell An Item…

2 Likes

My utilities provider can have its knackers tied into a reef knot then dangled off a trawler looking for Moray Eels.

They decided to implement a “clever” DD cycle so you now pay more in six winter months and less during the six summer. For example, if you paid £150/m before, you’ll pay £200/m during the winter and £100/m in summer. They’ve just introduced this so it smacks of a cynical attempt to improve their short term cash flow - they’re a small provider, but whatever.

Trouble is, they’ve just done my recalculation and I’m now mysteriously down to pay >£300/year more than I was before. Written to them and told them to fuck off.

Hovering over the move button if they don’t sort it.

1 Like

I moved to Powershop and not regretting it.

I fucking hate energy companies. They’re all cunts.
Mine decided to up my DD by £25 a month in July because it was a cold start to the year, I signed up to the fuckers in March and used sod all gas over the very hot summer. On the basis I’ll get the money back when I move next spring it doesn’t really matter.
I pity those less savvy.

1 Like

I was with OVO for a few years, they paid 3% on any overpayments. I wonder if they still do :thinking:

Yep, they do.

1 Like

Harrods can have one.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A HELLHOLE.

Don’t blame me for going in there, I was getting a gift that was specifically asked for, and Harrods was the closest place that stocks it.

It’s a maze, with no store guides, no maps, no kiss my ass.

After SEVEN ROOMS IN A ROW of “luxury accessories” I’m getting ready to beat a tourist to death with their own selfie-stick.

I JUST WANT A WINE GLASS

SELL ME A WINE GLASS YOU BASTARDS.

Eventually I stumble across some escalators, entirely by accident, and make it at least to the floor where they sell wine glasses and not “luxury fragrance”.

Ah sod it, I could go on, but the basic point is: never again.

Fuck you, Harrods, and all who sail in you.

12 Likes

:slight_smile:

Epic rant, but Jan said “why didn’t he just ask”

Stupid woman!

2 Likes

just go find the food hall and have some Sashimi and fizz

I did, repeatedly. I think the problem is that the no-map thing is supposed to be fixed by the “personal touch”, and it is indeed heavily staffed.

The problem is that they are all minimum-wage gap-year morons.

One pair of clodpoles that I approached were discussing the fact that he was “studying agile”. God help us.

Eventually I located an older gentleman who had been there 20 years not 20 minutes, and he was able to send me exactly where I needed to be.

2 Likes

:laughing: