Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Lolz

Todayā€™s nominee is my neighbour, Captain Leafblower.

Every bloody Sunday heā€™s out there for an hour making a hell of a racket blowing all the leaves off his drive and onto everyone elseā€™s.

He really might as well stand in the middle of the estate screaming ā€œFUCK YOUā€ at anyone who passes by.

Then an hour later they all the leaves blow back where they came from.

Buy a broom, you twat.

7 Likes

set up some of these on the border of your garden with a remote switch connected to Alexa. Then when Mr blower starts, you just need to say ā€œAlexa blow the fuckers backā€

5 Likes

Suggest one of these

And one of these

https://wheeliebinwarehouse.com/240-litre-wheelie-bin?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI9qqBlfHd3gIVyr3tCh3o_gsdEAQYAyABEgJHhfD_BwE

Never understood leaf blowers as they donā€™t actually solve anything. I have 4 large trees in my front garden (oaks) and they drop a lot of leaves. I use my petrol mower to hoover them all up and then put them in the green bin, not fucking complicated.

1 Like

I do the same as would any other fucker with half a brain.

Thereā€™s a retired twat with garden blower a few doors away, its laughable watching him.

My next door neighbours idiot son has a leaf blower and visits and pushes the leaves around for a couple of hours every month or so. He is the same idiot who uses a chainsaw to cut a bush and managed to cut through the vines in my garden that never actually go into my neighbours garden. Twat.

The one Iā€™ve got vacuums rather than blows and sucks them through a plastic blade which chops and compacts them.

Donā€™t have a green bin here and the garden waste bag the council provides is smaller than one of those fucking bags for life which they then charge Ā£5 per month to collect.

Compost heap required :grin:

2 Likes

For what? thereā€™s fuck all in my garden that needs compost and I like it that way

Needs Astro turf

3 Likes

Fucking neighbours who go out knowing they have 300 boxes being delivered from Amazon.

Itā€™s every fucking Sunday you cunts.

2 Likes

Expensive, Iā€™m happy enough to look at dead grass.

If I could be arsed (or willing to spend the money) Iā€™d just do the whole garden out with decking.

Why donā€™t you rake and bag the leaves and lob then over the fence while they are out

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be so bad if one of those 300 boxes contained a thank you for looking after them.

We collect post for a neighbour who spends a lot of time in France and we always get chocolates and/or a bottle of wine for the trouble.

Why do you think there are so many fucking leaves in my garden.

Itā€™s always giant boxes of pampers (theyā€™ve just had a sprog) and I can see the amazon driver puts a card through the door but they never come over to collect and I end up having to carry them across the road a few days later.

Today I told the delivery driver no.

10 Likes

Whereā€™s the tent?

1 Like

Itā€™s camouflaged.

1 Like

Very well too, it would appear.

Or not appear.

Like what youā€™ve done there, made good use of the space available.

1 Like