Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

yes , i passed a chap today blowing his leaves into the road and had similar thoughts

Whoever was doing the drivingā€¦

An interesting message from a deluded eBay seller who sold the item with BIN and then decided not to sell the item as they didnā€™t like the price of the BIN they themselves set.

### ill remove your fucking chin you prick,now weasel away to ebay and tell them i am abusing you.fucking knob

Clearly the use of all lower case, no spacing and poor sentance construction indicates a less than great education.

The fact that they are threatening somebody they donā€™t know who they are (I could be plod for instance), clearly shows a wreckless abandon for legal stricture.

In this case the negative feedback I gave the seller, has enflamed him.

Clearly a cock.

9 Likes

Either that or a plastic surgeon with very poor customer service skills.

3 Likes

Maybe, personally I think the seller fancies themself as a pugilist.

Perhaps, but have you considered that it may be Anthony Joshua under a nom de plume?

After all, you donā€™t know him :wink:

It is entirely possible that the current boxing world champion was selling a cable on eBay, but in reality I suspect not.

He could be :grin:

Indeed, there is a 1 in 7.7 billion chance that it is him.

About the same odds as that cable being any different to the ones you already have.

5 Likes

Now is this a hate crime?

It had nice plugs and I liked the colour of the shielding, that is enough for me.

1 Like

:grin:

Back on topic for a moment: Kwasi Kwarteng can have one for being an utter cunt on the TV this morning. Being thick as mince is not an excuse for being a heartless cock-end.

So now it seems that, depending on the vendor, Black Friday lasts 9 days. Fucking hell, it was bad enough receiving countless emails when it was only 1 day.

Massive punch in the bollocks to Black Friday.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve had it easy. Iā€™m getting Black November emails :unamused:

1 Like

Ouch ::disappointed:

1 Like

Severe and sustained genital stamping to the low-life scrote who has ruined my fucking morning.

Balls, thatā€™s shit :anguished:

Absolute cunt. Did you leave a stray Ā£1 coin on the seat?