Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

If it looks too good to be true…

Drivers in general this morning can have one, they have mostly turned in to Zombie Nation…

The washing machine repair chappy, who was definitely going to be here at 9:30. It’s now 10:45 and he’s not. Nor has he rung or texted to say when he will be here.

This is a fucking pain because I need to turn the water off to replace a shower mixer, and won’t be able to turn it back on until I’ve done the job, but you can absolutely bet that as soon as I’ve disconnected the broken one, he’ll rock up and need water to test the machine…

Cockpunch to me. I have managed to destroy a camel hair, polo style top-coat that I have been making myself. I started it a year ago, picked it up on Monday morning and put two days work into it before discovering a mistake, which has no work around acceptable to me. I would never leave the house in it. Que a day of navel gazing and general depression.

1 Like

Yeah, the whole three-arms thing is never a good look.

7 Likes

Oh no but hey we are all human (mostly).

Instead why not:

you got the hump then?..

8 Likes

Can you rework it for someone a different shape from you (I guess that would have to be smaller) ?

You’re in good company though. Harrison, he of the clocks, spent three years building and two years testing his second effort, H2, before suddenly discovering a fundamental flaw and having to abandon the whole thing. He spent the next nineteen years on H3 and that never met spec either. But H4 did.

VB

1 Like

You saying I’m fat?! :grin:

Not without a monumental amount of work and I have no one in mind. My time is finite tbh and I was squeezing the job in because of a little window I had, all part of the problem…

Guess who’s just turned up, only 3 hours late, and minus a part that was definitely ordered… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Did you balls up the collars? :thinking:

Not quite… The ‘Gorge,’ which is the junction between the COLLAR and the lapel. :grin:

Panic over, they guy emailed me today to say there are postal problems in Canada at the moment so he’s going to post it from his office in the US.

He has good feedback on Canuck audio and is using a work email so I feel a little better now.

These Arche headshells had better be fucking worth the bollock ache.

1 Like

Is it up there with diy teddy?

2 Likes

Grrr, Claire has accepted an invite to a NYE party.

A fucking fancy dress NYE party.

Wiganers are fucking obsessed with fancy dress. On Boxing Night they hit the town en-masse, all of them in fancy dress. It’s bloody weird.

1 Like

Phone the police.

2 Likes

Divorce. Stat.

There’s a madman around, running down, underground, to a dive bar in a West End town…

3 Likes

Nah, done that once before, wasn’t much fun, iirc.

Use it as an opportunity to never do it again, you know it makes sense.

this_guy_knows_how_to_party

3 Likes