Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear this Paul, very best wishes to your daughter.

Sorry to hear that,sounds awful.

Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery

One day I’ll make one of these; Loo, very sorry to hear about that awful accident, best wishes to you and the family - all others enjoy…photos will be a cheer up in this sometimes grim but basically beautiful world :wink:

It is now 02.32 in the morning and Ritchie @Wayward is refining his bbq construction…

Personally, I’m hammered on Limoncello and in awe of an entry level Rolex…

1 Like

@Wayward is a hero, he has such a dedication to producing a beautiful product, wether it’s in his professional sphere, or just making an amazing treat for his mates

3 Likes

It’s good to hear Ritchie is settling into his rhythm - it really is quite something to behold

3 Likes

I hope Ritchie was up early to get the coffee on.

1 Like

watching%209

3 Likes

Ritchie is still in bed, and, coincidentally, all the whisky has evaporated.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear your news @loo - best wishes and hope for a speedy recovery.

Wake the fucker up, you need a coffee made :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

p.s. Croft Mk V people killer amp is working fine @Valvebloke :flushed::joy:

too late, it won’t be ready until Monday

1 Like

Hellooooooo laydeeeeeeez…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear your news loo, well done for keeping it together.

soory to hear the news of loo`s daughter , sounds like you guys are having a fab time

Sorry to hear about your daughter, Paul, hope she’s ok.

Meat watch blue shift. Apparently it had suffered a ‘Meat stall’ which caused some consternation. This has now been resolved and a positive rate achieved.

Apparently the next step is to replace briqquettes with charcoal, for a different kind of heat. Heat foo. :joy:

(One is better for Centigrade and the other better for Fahrenheit, apparently :sob:)

14 Likes

If it wasn’t for Jim’s shirt that would be a candidate for the most drab photo ever.:+1:

1 Like