Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

Yes it is Graham ! obviously she ain’t as brave as meat men ! I thought it be an example of the stunning scenary in the Dales for those who aren’t too familiar with the area .

Yes, it does the scenery well. She stands quite close to the cove edge !

VB

The Malham pie is a thing? And we didn’t have one? FFS!

1 Like

I feel let down.

Aren’t they associated with The Buck Inn in Malham ? Maybe you have to eat there to experience them. Still, perhaps someone fancies cooking a few in time for next year.

VB

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Yorks Dales roast off #2, Sep 13-15 2019

please remind me of the paypal address for the payment please Dave…

i know…:roll_eyes:

I’d have paid already but the sheer volume of Dales threads and posts is making my tiny brain hurt and I can’t keep up.
I need to search for how much again!

1 Like

I seem to be missing a 3m pair of XLR cables (Siver Mogwai) and I can’t remember if I took them to this or not.

Checked my bags mate, but not here. Amy has an expensive looking skipping rope though :thinking:

2 Likes

They will definitely improve her skipping. Have you tried putting a Shakti stone on top of her head :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll have a word with @ICHM, I’m sure he’d let Amy borrow one :+1:

1 Like

Received a PayPal refund notification on Monday and I’m assuming it is this. Thanks again everyone or Octh. A very nice gesture indeed. Sadly she is still in hospital and getting more than a bit frustrated. I caught her giving one of the auxiliaries the finger yesterday, made me want to jump for joy.

11 Likes

I believe that @mickbald will be attending this wondrous, debauched, hi-fi irrelevant event.

If he were happy to accompany my TT to aforesaid orgy of indulgence, would any of you kind chaps be able to shift it closer to Luton please ?

If you don’t ask and all that.

Not sure anyone has a DeLorean equipped with a Flux capacitor…

2 Likes

Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck !!!

Where’s my drink ?

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

It is not packed so won’t take up much room. I’ll try and wrap it up to protect it but here it is.

1 Like

Thanks Mick; appreciated :+1: