Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

Any volunteers to replace the foo speakers and R2R since Wayne can’t make it.

FIXT

There will be much nicer speakers out there. But if we do look like being short then let me know and I could bring the NS1000s and the BC Acoustique Nigers for a bit of ‘compare and contrast’.

VB

looks to be a fantastic w/e , i am sure there will be latecomers wanting to come if any places spare

I’m planning to throw a sickie for the weekend, or very quietly sound out my colleagues if I can swap my day off with someone elses Saturday.

If my conscious gets the better of me, or I can’t swap, I’ll be there around 5 on Saturday afternoon.

:grinning::+1:
FXTY

1 Like

I’m bringing R2R & perhaps some Direkts. (Not as Foo-ey as Wayne’s trumpets though)

7 Likes

Ooooo I like the Direkts. That would be good.

3 Likes

Oh, hooray. Definitely on my must-audition list, despite thinking I’m already in bee’s knees territory (for smaller rooms) with the Ref3A.

Are there going to be any attendees amongst you fine fellows, from down south (Luton way), who would be willing to pick up my new TT and bring it home ?
Appropriate beer / vinyl tokens would be offered, of course :slight_smile:

Yes Mike :+1:

1 Like

Mike I can bring it back to Northampton if you don’t get anyone nearer

Just seen Jims offer :smile:

1 Like

Would you Jim ?

Thanks for the offer Nick

Yep, no worries, I’ll be going via Pete’s, so I can drop it around on the way past. :grinning:

Great stuff :+1:

Appreciated.

Pete will be appalled to be reminded that he lives in Luton.

3 Likes

Didn’t it used to be cool if you lived near Luton Airport .:grinning:…I vaguely remember some female off the telly going on about it

Oh, it is. Really, it is. Honest !

1 Like

Cool. I’ve offered my sacrifice to the great god Paypallion, and expect to join the the frolics.

Is that bucket seat still on offer, Stuart? If you’d care to drop in for coffee, I’m sure my sister will offer coffee, a tour, and a meeting with Barney, the hound. I’m now calling him barney2tone. :grinning:

2 new photos added to shared album

New photo by B 2T

One more favour to ask. Anyone attending who’ll still be in Central London after September 7th, would you be willing to meet up with SteveH from PFM? Not hifi kit this time - I’ve spoken up for a rather beautiful guitar which is surplus to needs as he gets more interested in nylon strings.

P.S Guitar is in flight case, so light, safe and not too bulky