Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

I’d have paid already but the sheer volume of Dales threads and posts is making my tiny brain hurt and I can’t keep up.
I need to search for how much again!

1 Like

I seem to be missing a 3m pair of XLR cables (Siver Mogwai) and I can’t remember if I took them to this or not.

Checked my bags mate, but not here. Amy has an expensive looking skipping rope though :thinking:

2 Likes

They will definitely improve her skipping. Have you tried putting a Shakti stone on top of her head :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll have a word with @ICHM, I’m sure he’d let Amy borrow one :+1:

1 Like

Received a PayPal refund notification on Monday and I’m assuming it is this. Thanks again everyone or Octh. A very nice gesture indeed. Sadly she is still in hospital and getting more than a bit frustrated. I caught her giving one of the auxiliaries the finger yesterday, made me want to jump for joy.

11 Likes

I believe that @mickbald will be attending this wondrous, debauched, hi-fi irrelevant event.

If he were happy to accompany my TT to aforesaid orgy of indulgence, would any of you kind chaps be able to shift it closer to Luton please ?

If you don’t ask and all that.

Not sure anyone has a DeLorean equipped with a Flux capacitor…

2 Likes

Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck !!!

Where’s my drink ?

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

1 Like

:+1:

It is not packed so won’t take up much room. I’ll try and wrap it up to protect it but here it is.

1 Like

Thanks Mick; appreciated :+1:

Thanks Jim. Mucho appreciated.

1 Like

No worries Mike. If time permits, I’ll drop it round to yours on the way back. Failing that, it will be at Adam’s in St Albans for you to collect.

2 Likes

Thanks a heap

Chaps ensure you’re aware this is the thread for last year’s trip in case you follow the date in the title literally!!

Yep saw that :smiley:

1 Like

Title amended!

1 Like

Now you will need a diary reminder to change each year, one after the other, for ever.