Your death row meal

An all you can eat buffet. And they can wait until I finished.

1 Like

Christmas Eve on Other Forums:Merry Christmas one and all!” “What you having for xmas dinner?”, “What pressies have you got”, “Hope we get snow!&c &c.

24th December, 2020 on the 'Toir:What you gonna eat when The Man puts you down like the mangy cur you are?

Sometimes I love You People.

6 Likes

They actually exist?

:flushed:

Yes, they exist in the twilight zone between torpor and dementia; but they are all slowly dying.

As we all are, of course, from the day we are born. The trick - as noted by an infinitely better man than I - being to…

…let us sport us while we may,
And now, like…birds of prey,
Rather at once our time devour
Than languish in his slow-chap’t power.
Let us roll all our strength and all

Our sweetness up into one ball,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife
Through the iron gates of life…

2 Likes

Marvell… ous

1 Like

Fresh, crusty white bread with mature Cheddar and beetroot. Served with a sparkling dry cider and a ray of sunshine.

2 Likes

Fugu!

2 Likes

Inspired :ok_hand:

gaga

I think that is actully the most requested meal on death row

1 Like

I always knew I had the mindset of a mass murderer.:smiling_imp:

The Tex-Mex meal on ZZ Top’s Tres Hombres album . . .

4 Likes

Someone recreated that. Want.

1 Like

Other option would be old-skool steak house. Olives, dill pickles, and cheese garlic bread, Caesar salad, escargot, coquilles St Jacques, 16oz rib steak and duck fat chips. Triple layer chocolate cake with inch thick chocolate buttercream frosting and black coffee.

2 Likes

Assuming I’m being killed in USA:

Outdoor reared smoked back back, cooked to medium served in a whole meal sandwich with a fried free range egg.

By the time they have figured that out I will have died from old age.

1 Like

Reading Patel is hoping to bring it back to the uk

Today’s meal would be dauphinoise with a side order of Tartiflette and pork belly.
Followed by sticky toffee pud and custard.

1 Like