1st SOUTH WEST Weekender

Bloody hell, that Astra ride was going to be the highlight of the weekend!

Ah well, I suppose I’ll take a chance

I’ve just looked into flying down :airplane_small:. It is £110 return :rage: which is a bit steep.

I intend to drive :confounded: and am therefore giving everybody fair warning to allow other road users to up their life assurance premia :skull_crossbones:and spend more time with loved ones in advance of making their journeys. I’ll sort out a hire car in the next few days.

Anybody who wants a lift from the NW to the SW can PM me, otherwise I will fill the car with meat, cheese, vinyl and booze.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to your names down for the Dartmoor donkey derby which will commence at 10pm Saturday night

I expect there’ll be a massive rush to avoid getting an ugly one

2 Likes

I have heard of Fat Camp, will this be Audio Camp or just Camp?:nerd_face:

Crimson perchance?

:innocent:

1 Like

Band camp.

1 Like

hell have first choice with his handy pocket lipstick

With added tofu…

3 Likes

Remember

Title tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llQ31DRgyx4

You get a head start, at least you are the right colour.

1 Like

ftfy you are the right colour …and texture

You’ll be getting a donkey-punch if you keep that up!

1 Like

Quotation Derp???

1 Like

Time to deploy a relatively new WTFWT meme:

:grin:

6 Likes

Good to see you’ve got the live band organised.

2 Likes

God, the Washing Machine’s agent haggled like a bitch. On the plus side she has agreed to play a free children’s matinee on the Sunday while hangovers are dispensed with or people take the easy way out and drown themselves in the lake.

Lord knows what the living conditions are going to be like if that currywurst in the pork fat thread gets deployed after much beer has been consumed. Good job the joint is open plan already…

1 Like

I’m aroused

1 Like