Armchair politics

“Ancient friends have become enemies and, even more remarkably, ancient enemies have become friends”.

A Catalan summing up the emerging division in Catalonia.

No… because he kept taking it back to the ‘gentlemens emporium’ where he bought it from, telling the shopkeeper that the doll was the wrong sex as it had a penis.

It wasn’t until the third time he returned that it was realised that he had been blowing it up inside out. :slight_smile:

I thahaaangyewhoo.

4 Likes

Not like here then, where all the ancient people were on the same side of the argument.

VB

Fallon resigns

Not sorry to see him go although he was actually more damaging to the government than the opposition at the last GE such was his incompetence.

I see that he has admitted that his previous behaviour may have ‘fallen short’. Nice euphemism, Michael. . Presumably other information is on its way.

Can he now also be referred to as the disgraced former minister in the way that Liam Fox can be?

Who next, I wonder?

I’m sure inappropriate knee touching is not sufficient to warrant resignation. More to emerge I imagine.

Has he retracted his threats to get libel lawyers involved - so was that a bluff then to try to frighten off the complainant? If it was then he’s a bigger cunt than first thought.

Resigns as Defence Secretary or resigns his seat ? Presumably just the former, given the Tories’ precarious position in the Commons.

VB

So misogyny is welcome in the Commons, just not in the Cabinet? Hmm…

Great letter, in the sense of it all being about what is not, rather than what is being said.

“…this follows a long and impressive career”

Which is now over!

No love for the man but it’s a shame he’s resigned. A shame that is that it wasn’t Jeremy feckin’ Cunt, gawd I dislike that oxygen thief.

1 Like

Pardon my cynicism but a good day for releasing bad (MoD) news?

1 Like

No doubt he will limp along to the next election and then be de-selected.

Amazed that nobody has complained about Boris yet. Fucking cheek of the twat.

The photo associated with the tweet is a pearler…

I saw that someone had advised Julia HB not to have any rooftop meetings with Williamson :grinning:

1 Like

‘self serving cunt’ - he’s a grasping Tory, what else was he going to be?!