Armchair politics

Is he fingering Queen T?

I believe that photograph was taken yesterday. Mrs May took PMQs, went to liaison committee and undertook several other duties, all fully in the knowledge that she had sacked Mr Green. Quite a statement of support for those campaigning against abuse in the HoC to sit next to him like that.

I still reckon he’s doing the finger walk though

So he doesn’t meet the required standards to be a cabinet minister has also lied to Parliament and the Prime Minister.

These qualities are absolutely acceptable in the HoC and the Tory Party as he has kept his seat.

2 Likes

The guy who sent his secretary to buy sex toys appears to have got off. In any other job etc etc.

Now there is the Sun’s headline tomorrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Nicked from elsewhere

PM: Green you are fired, I need a resignation letter
Green : I’ll just knock one out on my computer

16 Likes

ffs Boris Johnson. Apart from firing blanks across the Russians Bow, the only positive he’s come up with is our increased export of ‘kettle chips’ to them. That’ll have 'em quaking if we stop exporting those, fucking blithering, rambling idiot. What a diplomat

4 Likes

'Tis the season for review of the year type articles. This one is a bit dull

but contains this zinger about the election and who knew that:

the Conservative Party had already done the ground work to build a personality cult around a person with no personality.

Listened to this interview this morning on R4, worth a listen.

He more than hints that MPs, Lords and others are on Moscow’s pay books.

Have I just woken up in the 60s?

1 Like

I caught a bit of that in the car. Sounded like he categorically stated it.
Mind you, should we be surprised…

He gave the Parliamentary Select Committee the names. They redacted them in their final report even though they are covered by Parliamentary Privilege.

It stinks to high hell. I imagine that No10 and the FO have spiked the whole thing.

Yeah, but I guess that’s what happens when half of London is “floating on a sea of corrupt Russian money”.

I wish it was this fecking half…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I won’t tell you what’s floating on Goole docks…

2 Likes

Difference between #coverup and #onloantoagov’tdepartment?

1 Like

Really clever cartoon…

7 Likes

Marvelous. Surprised no landslide of gongs to the DUP. :roll_eyes:

1 Like