Armchair politics

It’s looking worryingly as if Boris & the FCO are getting their intelligence & ideas from the last series of Strike Back :Retribution as screened by the BBC in November 2017. No one had heard of Novichok for 20 years until this drama portrayed a Russian scientist using it to kill his colleagues.

2 Likes

As Putin said if Russia had carried out such an attack you can be 100% sure the victims would have been dead.
The fact is was so botched leads me to conclude that the UK Government and/or Security forces are involved.:shushing_face:

I eagerly await the AA-based sequel to this series: “Cockpunch: Punch In The Cock”.

4 Likes

Puppet shows will never be the same again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tonight’s Newsnight backdrop for balance.

Cambridge Analytica somewhat exposed on C4 news tonight & that’s just the start of what they’ll be getting this week.

4 Likes

C4 news with the scoop yet again.

1 Like

Consultant in charge of Emergency medicine at Salisbury NHS Trust tells the Salisbury Journal that ‘No patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only ever been 3 patients with significant poisoning’

Obviously another foil hatted loon. Why can’t he just accept Boris’s line on this?

Mother Treeza is a fibber…

Yet another fucking ‘surprise’. And yet the general pubic continue to stick their fingers in their ears and sing Land of Hope and Tory while watching their island slowly sink into a sea of European effluent overflow

2 Likes

Hypocrisy, thy name is Jacob.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Chortle

It’s funny but also alarming to watch the Tories & the Russians fighting each other for the moral high ground. I nearly choked on my Weetabix this morning when I heard Culture minister Matt Hancock accusing the Russians of trying to subvert the democratic process. Has he no sense of irony? Doesn’t he follow the news?

:roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Expect to see a lot more of this, cyber warfare is the growth area in the MOD and some major defense contractors. It is the new battlefeild, so to speak, and a whole lot of money is poring into the munitions factories to feed it.