Boring old 'puter kit

Because he is a Pringle-wearing fucklump.

8 Likes

More lumping than fucking would be my guess…

It’s not even the same room…it’s just similar to the one you did your A-level in. :slight_smile:

It’s on a par (see what I did there?) with me saying…

I had a shit in a room like this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay…

Stuart, fuck off now please.

I can tell when I’m not wanted. :frowning:

2 Likes

A chill pill is your friend :+1:

1 Like

I did my computing course at uni in this building

That’s not a building like this building. It’s this actual building. I can’t remember exactly where now, but I think the room had windows so it might well have been one of those you can see. Or not.

VB

That looks familiar. I don’t think it is The University of Essex*, but it is certainly ugly enough to fit in on their campus. Where is it?

EDITED: for clarity and to avoid @Jim’s farmers going critical…

1 Like

Meekychukinfunky…:angry:

Fucking liar, the only thing you shit in is your bucket :smile:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/oNnj200Elr4/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

Don’t get yer giblets in a twist… I was not having a pop at Essex in general, but attempting to ask which University campus that was on. Essex has many, many hideous buildings from the 1960’s and 1970’s including the tallest brick built structures in the UK IIRC. Three fugly halls of residence in balck, yes black, brick.

Corner of Keble Rd and Banbury Rd, Oxford Denys Wilkinson Building - Wikipedia.

I once went for a job interview at Essex Uni. I didn’t get it (TBH the successful applicant had already been chosen before the interviews, and he was the best person for the job). While I was being grilled Mrs VB was walking around the campus which was deserted (it was the first week in Jan). When I came out and said I was pretty sure I hadn’t got the job she said, entirely on the basis of the architecture, “Thank heavens ! I don’t think I could bear coming here.”.

VB

1 Like

I knew I should have recognised it! I am a Cambridge man though, so there is my excuse…

1 Like

We all have our crosses to bear.

VB

1 Like

More like:

and

The blue door was the entrance to my flat in college. I don’t ever recall it being that sunny though…

Library with windows ! You were lucky. We were told to work in a hole in t’ground. I am not joking - this is just a small part of it

I chose this place though

The walk was shorter and the architecture and girls were much, much prettier.

VB

1 Like

Yep, I spent a lot of time in the Bodlean the early 1990’s when I was working with people at Baliol and Nuffield. I still enjoy visiting the place but rarely go there these days.