Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

They wouldn’t dare :rage:

1 Like

Send Uncle Ben back to Mexico where he came from. Make him pay for the wall.

5 Likes

What, to French fancies?

1 Like

Bakewell in Derbyshire

Feck, that’d do it !

‘Cake’ as a euphemism for bullshit! Lovely letter today in The Times

Sir, As the second phase of the UK’s negotiations with the EU start, I gather from friends at the European Commission that thanks to Boris Johnson, “cake” has entered Brussels bureaucratic slang for a ridiculous position or demand, one that is so far from being realistic that the other side doesn’t even bother to respond.

For example, a civil servant may say to his or her minister: “Minister, I fear that may be seen as cake.” Or a negotiator may respond to another’s demand with: “Thank you for that piece of cake.” It is marginally more polite than “Get real” but has much the same meaning.

John Nugée

New Malden, Surrey

Might be useful AA vernacular. A legendary unproduced 300B could be referred to as cake, while @coco’s designs are clearly not cake.

1 Like

Cake - the chances of @ichm getting the speakers he wants for the price he thinks they’re worth, rather than the price the seller wants :laughing:

3 Likes

He wants to have his speakers and listen to them

2 Likes

I was using that phrase about 8 years ago for exactly that sort of thing (usually aimed at a tech support agent being an idiot).

This shit just gets better…

Fucking hell, the way he was squirming whilst saying “I have a lot of confidence it will be ok…” would have me screaming “all in” during a poker game against him.

1 Like

I see nothing to worry about here. The wealthy can purchase their drugs and treatment privately while the poor can die quietly in a corridor while paying US Hedge Funds for this privilege in our newly privatised NHS.

Seems reasonable to me. Those remain fuckers with their project fear clearly over-egged the pudding.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Root of all fucking evil. Anybody associated with hedge funds should be ground up and fed to the poor. Progeny of Beelzebub, the lot of them !

2 Likes

I agree completely

:lying_face:

:zipper_mouth_face:

:sushing_face:

12 Likes

You feckin’ eeeejit Cameron :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Clueless butter-faced twat claims Brexit is a mistake not a disaster. Aye right.

2 Likes

The Brexiteers are going to slag him off for not being gung-ho about the opportunities post-Brexit. The Remainers are going to moan that is not a disaster because it hasn’t happened yet.

Should stick to his pig-related pastimes and stfu about Brexit as it is his fault it happened because spineless cunt.

1 Like