Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

What else do you expect of ex-Eton and Oxford pupils? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s not shooting yourself in the foot, it’s like performing brain lobectomy on yourself.
I thought it couldn’t get worse, but I’m unpleasently surprised.

1 Like
1 Like

“The U.K. has been at the forefront of championing new trade deals including the E.U.’s deals with Canada and Japan,” Ms. May said. “And as we leave the European Union, the U.K. will continue to be a global advocate of free trade.”

Contradictio in terminis?

When I went to Germany on an exchange trip aged 13, the family sat me down and they apologised for the war. Obviously it wasn’t them that actually did it, but they were ashamed that it was people that they were close to, their family and their country.

I wonder if we Brits will be apologising for Brexit in a few years, for the stupidity and racism of a minority that took a cultured, advanced society and reduced it to a bunch of fuckwits.

1 Like

I am already doing so moderately frequently when talking to the French.

2 Likes

Who, where?

3 Likes

Absolutely not ! he says with a starched handlebar moustache and a stiff upper lip, whilst trudging, downtrodden and destitute to the foodbank.

I voted Remain.

But I’m struggling to align the Leave vote with the Holocaust TBH - which I assume the German family were apologising for.

2 Likes

I didn’t read it as an alignment, I think it’s more an indication of social awareness of people concerning issues in society.

When I started to work in Austria in 1995, the extreme right (comparable to UKIP) got their seats in parliament for the first time the year before. Most people I met, at first started apologising and ensuring me, that not all Austrians were right wing extremists.

1 Like

I did like the discussion over the transition period. Davis says he wants new EU laws not to apply or for us to be able to object to them (whatever that might achieve). Barnier shuts him down sharpish :rofl:

Barnier vs Davies is just not a fair fight.

Barnier:

Davies:

ApprehensivePeskyDegus-small

8 Likes
6 Likes

Imo a good read and an example of sophistication I thought in the past is typical for British politics.
(unfortunately I was wrong)

1 Like

It’s such a mess, I genuinely wish someone could heal the rifts.

1 Like

Very first words…”He’s a conduit”

So is my colon.

Interesting spelling…

1 Like

Excuse my fat fingers, should have read cunt.

Although it then begs the question…why am I comparing him to my colon.

1 Like