Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I need a sick bucket every time I see him. Glad that he’s having the same effect on himself.

2 Likes

Can’t believe BoJo would tell us anything but the truth. He is a paragon of loyalty, honesty and reliability.

:lying_face:

2 Likes

IMG-20180326-WA0000

5 Likes

Words fail me!

Words failed DD

When we enter into trade agreements with other nations they will come with strings attached which will impact our sovereignty more than the EU ever has.

Funny no Brexshitter has ever mentioned this.

11 Likes

Good graphic this, taken from the Guardian. If it is accurate, it makes things very clear.

What it omits is the £625,000 donated by Vote Leave to BeLeave which was spent on the same digital marketing company, AggregateIQ, that Vote Leave used. I presume the Guardian did this deliberately to avoid litigation as the money trail and web of interests is less concrete than those in the illustration. However, the implication is that Vote Leave = Leave.Eu = BeLeave at a fairly obvious level, the relationship between Cambridge Analytica and AIQ.

1 Like

Interesting listening to Wylie giving his evidence.

Indeed. Gina Miller seems up in arms, which usually means swift litigation and defeat for the Government.

I wonder how long it will be before the email trail connects all three Leave campaigns? I note that Gove and Johnson have refused to answer questions directly and have either obfuscated (Gove) or made an irrelevant denial and refused supplementary questions (Johnson), presumably on the advice of their Learned Friends.

2 Likes

Some of what he’s revealing about how the world works! LOL

1 Like

Not just about Brexit but how a group of wealthy individuals are able to influence political outcomes all across the globe & more importantly, once they have their man (or party) in place how they can then direct commercial decisions regarding who gets which development projects & mineral rights etc in return for payment. That’s where the money is.

2 Likes

This^ unfortunately

Not content with having most of the resources the greedy cunts keep going drawing in more by whatever means they can.

One of the most interesting lines of questioning in that hearing with Wylie was the use of equity finance as a means to evade the electoral funding rules. As I understand the rules it is illegal for an overseas individual such as Robert Mercer to directly fund a UK campaign. However, the rules seem to be incredibly lax about the way assets can be, and are, deployed. For instance, an individual can create an asset costing $15 million (similar to Cambridge Analytica) and then hire it out to whoever he or she chooses. More importantly, the services appear to be valued on the invoiced cost and not the full economic cost (FEC) of the provision. That is, CA could provide £500,000 of services to a campaign and then bill for £50,000. OK, so CA make a £450,000 loss, but that is in no way a donation from a foreign individual to a UK campaign (under the rules at least). In short, £50K in no way reflects the value of the services provided.

I’d like to say that I’m surprised that this astounding piece of theatre isn’t headline news on the BBC website.

But I’m not. Australian cricket shenanigans & misbehaving owls are apparently more important.

Rich fuckers in cheating shock…

Actually, in all this mess the one thing that isn’t cheating under the rules is the equity funding and non-FEC nature of the billing. Mercer effectively makes a perfectly legal and massive donation to the Leave campaign, which is billed at £50K and end of story.

The entire rule book needs a good sorting out. Personally, I would make the entire thing state funded, with funds apportioned to vote share both locally and nationally. Any donation in cash or kind worth more than £x (say £50) to be fully accounted for. Otherwise, funding trumps democracy (pun intended :unamused:)

They knew that were skirting round the badly written rules. Dodgy fuckers through and through

Agree about state funding for elections. Would solve many issues.

1 Like

Seems like they did nothing wrong as they played by the rules. They were just clever enough to play by the rules in such a way that they are clean. Morally, though, they are slime-ball, shyster fucking cunts

4 Likes

Both sides received over £14 mil of their funding each from donations of over £7500 each. The rich have their influence in both camps.