Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Probably with secret subsidy from the French government.

VB

I also quite enjoyed hearing that the French don’t put their passport production contracts out for tender within the EU.

This is our bullshit govt. taking back control.

2 Likes

And despite the drop in exchange rate making their bid 20% more than it could have been 2 years ago, they undercut the UK bidder by 20%.

The MD of the UK co then appeared on tv bitching about it how it wasn’t right that they lost despite their bid being 20% more expensive, insinuating the French made poor quality passports and saying they would challenge the result if they could.

Next breath he is boasting about supplying passports to over 40 countries around the world, the hypocrisy of his statements appeared totally lost on him, apparently it is only right and proper for foreigners to offshore their passport production, but not for the UK.

Where’s that Pichard gif?

7 Likes

Has anyone actually asked a government minister why they didn’t change the passport colour to blue years ago or even opt for blue from the outset when switching to EU passports?

2 Likes

I do hope they print a little “Made in France” on the back cover.:grinning:

5 Likes

Possibly because before the rise of UKIP no-one gave a fuck?

4 Likes

The bike should have square wheels, no chain or saddle and the brakes locked full on. Otherwise accurate.

1 Like
1 Like

Well now, this is a surprise :lying_face:. Anyone care to bet that the money the DUP spent on mainland advertising in support of Brexit came from a similar source. Cambridge Analytica are starting to look like they and their allies could be deeply in the poo before too very much longer.

One chap has been rather brutally outed as a by-product of all this mess.

More fun reading here:

If this is anywhere near true The Guardian are potentially on to the scoop of the decade.

But but but will of the people etc etc.

I predict there will be a few more of the revelations yet but nought will happen.

Tis always the small people get in bother, not the establishment. or corporations

Probably. On the other hand, if you want to get rid of Gove, Johnson and Farage at the one sweep then simply investigate and charge. Careers potentially over whether they are eventually found guilty or not.

If Mother Treeza had a majority then she might just do that.

Unlikely under the current parliament though

and when did that last happen, to a prominent, serving, cabinet minister ?

Probably one of the Tory remnants from Mrs T., Archer, Parkinson or the like. You would think they woud have to go from cabinet long before they were charged though.

Exactly. Unfortunately, it just doesn’t / won’t happen. Especially not with the Maybot’s / Tories current precarious situation.

The cunts are all in it for themselves !

1 Like

There is a separation of the judiciary and the executive here, at least in theory so May can’t control everything. If they are found to have had their fingers in the cookie jar by the court of public opinion, or to have mislead Parliament in any way, they’ll have to go. I do recognise that the possibility of anybody getting charged for this is years down the line.

Whatever, it is reassuring to see that those most closely associated with Aaron Banks look like copping an awful lot of flak/shite in the press and the House of Commons for the foreseeable future. I’ll take a fair bit of vicarious pleasure from this.

Ah, the man who bought Brexit. A perfect example of the endemic (systemic even ?) corruption that ensures that those who should be are rarely prosecuted.

They’ve been after him and Southern Rock for years too. Just ain’t gonna happen.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Why not the euphimistic ‘Made in the EU’ which mostly even implicates production being outsourced to low cost production sites :smiling_imp:

He’s finally beginning to realise the magnitude of his own ineptitude

1 Like