Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Seems to me Germany, France and Spain are still smarting from getting their arses whipped by Churchill, Wellington and Drake respectively. Should just declare war on the lot of em.:rage:

That seems to be the view of the Daily Mail’s readership who’ve gone into meltdown since the sovereignty of Gibraltar was dragged into the discussion. :grinning:

2 Likes

Quite a lot of “cake and eating it” at the moment. And it’s only going to get worse.

I find Gibraltar and the Falklands odd. The neighbouring countries seem desperate to acquire them, but they have long-standing ‘British’ populations. Given that the only reasonable solutions are (a) the status quo, or (b) self determination, and that recent referenda have been completely overwhelming, I struggle to understand why they’re bothering.

Unless it’s just diversion politics?

1 Like

Argentina was certainly a diversion tactic away from the fact the country was going bankrupt.

GDP is a measure of income not wealth so there is a fundamental issue with using GDP per Capita (at a point in time) on a site called therichest.com.

Yeah there’s plenty of wealth in Greece, but fuck all income!

The right wing press are lapping this shit right up.

Conservative MP Andrew Rosindell, chairman of the Flags and Heraldry Committee, said: “It’s a matter of identity. Having the pink European passports has been a source of humiliation.

but tonguing a dog in a fucking union jack waistcoat is apparently statesman-like.

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/gettyimages-72204538.jpg?w=620&h=373&crop=1

3 Likes

And of course spunking half a billion of money we can ill-afford away is right in keeping with the spirit of Brexit. Mind you it’s a drop in the ocean compared to how much Brexit will actually cost us.

3 Likes
4 Likes

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/17634454_1437898312938278_3254463880575734356_n.png?oh=312a5820c7ffbaf9d81e6f4affc273cc&oe=596648F6

2 Likes

Another passport project for the govt to fuck up, does anyone remember when Siemens won the contract and royally fucked it up to the extent of 500,000 passports being delayed and 500 families had to cancel holidays.

Mine needs renewing, I plan to do it before that changes.

Mine too but I’ll want to be sure I’m not having to pay again for a new one in 2020.

What you need is some proper civil servants running the place.

This Brexit thing is going very well I think:

A good war would sort everything out :+1:

3 Likes

Interesting piece here about the ambitions of Arron Banks. Worth 5 minutes.

It confirms that Steve Bannon along with Robert Mercer’s Cambridge Analytica were influential in the outcome of the Brexit vote as they were in the outcome of the US Presidential Election.

4 Likes