Do dealerscum exist any more?

Go on, you know you want to try one.

The next person who mentions the wam or show will be going on a short holiday :hammer:

8 Likes

^^ Top post. Wankers!

http://img.memecdn.com/how-gullible-are-you_fb_858742.jpg

when I worked for Laskys I used to flog people fat speaker cables for no reason other than profit (and my bonus) - hmmmm I wonder if I still retain dealerscum characteristicsā€¦

When i worked in a store selling hi fi 38 years ago,i just ordered Japanese stuff i wanted to hear.

we were mainly Japenese stuff with a small stash of Quad.

Iā€™m going to Madrid for a short holiday. Be lovely that will.

Iā€™m going to Sussex and Surrey and That London on a long-ish walk. Thatā€™ll be lovely as long as it doesnā€™t rain.

VB

And we are probably getting tickets for Spamalot in Wellingborough. Should be nice that. I like some Monty Python stuff. Not much of a fan of the cartoony stuff they did though.

Iā€™m visiting our kid in Kent next week, thatā€™s going to be a nice holiday with lots of wine and beer and ā€œtestingā€ his new pizza oven.

1 Like

Wamtrax. There, I have said it. Ban away big boy. Ban away.

You are a very naughty man

1 Like

Youā€™re a fucking tard sometimes, Mark. But you donā€™t need me to tell you that.

FTFY

1 Like

I want a pizza oven.

And a beer fridge. I could, of course, fill an ordinary fridge with beer, but I want a fridge thatā€™s ringfenced - no salad, Quorn or yogurt. Just beer.

Once I have achieved this, my life will be complete.

Probably.

1 Like

I could build you one for around Ā£5K :mask:

Plus labour and materials.

Itā€™s one of these:

http://www.woodburnerwarehouse.co.uk/esse-fire-stone-outdoor-oven-kit.html

I doubt he paid that much for it though, and itā€™s plonked on top of a big oak tree stump rather than a posh brick base.

He has a beer fridge in his wood-turning shed, which I would have thought would not be an optimal combination, but he also has a Teac hifi, a comfy armchair and a wood burner in there, so it makes some sense I supposeā€¦

He has a pizza oven, a beer fridge AND a shed?

Tell the spawny bastard he has stolen my life.

1 Like