Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Which half is the wrong half? I guess it would depend on which half you are looking at it from.

He was quite a good public speaker that Hitler bloke. Bit fucking mad mind, but good at summat.

FTFY

VB

1 Like

He was a pretty nifty dancer too - wasn’t there some kind of double-act with a cat ?

VB

3 Likes

I thought that was an urban myth.

ftfy

It will be interesting to see if he ever actually takes office. He has two trials between now and the inauguration, one for racketeering, and one for the rape of a 13year old.

Part of me wonders whether it was a deliberate ploy by certain sections of the GOP as a way to get Mike Pence into the slot. It’s still a fucking hideous prospect given his form as governor, but he is at least marginally less likely to start firing nukes because someone called him Fuckface von Clownstick.

The Supreme Court is well and truly shafted for a long time though, and the knock on effect of that could be disastrous. And the Paris climate accord is basically up in smoke too.

Is there anything more worrying than having right wing idiots rising up and putting dangerous sociopaths in control of our democracies?

Prior to the count Trump was claiming vote rigging and a crooked election process.

Not a fucking word from the narcissistic twat about this since his win.

Donald Trump President elect ----- There We Are Then

1 Like

Thereby releasing more carbon in to the atmosphere

2 Likes

apparently the rape case has been dropped

When was that? Completely missed it if it happened.

Just a few days ago.

Isn’t Pence the one who’s entirely anti-gay, believes they (homosexuals) are just making it up & could be cured by a good woman?

http://www.brickingitforcanada.com

Canadian immigration website has crashed apparently.

and the number one google search in the US is “who is donald trump” *

• I may have made that up.

If anything he’s worse; he believes you can cure it with electro-shock therapy.

Also oversaw the worst HIV epidemic in a generation due to his health policies.

Can’t remember if he succeeded, but he certainly attempted to make it legal to jail same sex couples for even attempting to apply for a marriage license.

I am saddened that Hillary didn’t get in as I liked the notion of a president that had fucked another president.
This looks fun in a divisive way