Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

5 Likes
1 Like

NK now saying the Duck Fart has effectively declared war on them and reserve the right to target American aircraft they deem a threat as well as nuclear strikes on the US mainland being inevitable.
Amazing what a total lack of diplomacy in such a short time can achieve. Two complete fuckwits, but I can understand where NK are coming from given Trumps dialogue.
A polite request to Theresa - keep us out o this clusterfuck created by the gungho knobheads of America and NK. I hope China and Russia don’t start sabre rattling, Iran is already flexing its muscles.

I am in South Korea this week. One of my colleagues told me that his son said to him this morning, “Dad I’m only 11. I don’t want to die.”

Many here fear that Trump will throw them under the bus to defeat North Korea. They are just as frightened of Trump as they are of Kim.

Can’t be the only one of a b/date here who thought roughly the same about the Cuba crisis, at a similar age.

Is it the rosy glow of retrospection that there were clearer, more reasonable, heads back then?

trump is simply using NK and race as distractions form Mueller closing in on fraud and Russia.

A pretty high stakes distraction, especially as it is fuelling KJ’s paranoia and reinforcing (in his eyes) his need for a nuclear capability.

Just wow!

Knob

The twat is still going at 06.30 US time on his shitter.

Nice. Translation: fuck the Puerto Ricans.

I don’t think he realises that there are 3.5m US citizens there (e.g. the entire population).

Wait for it:

So it seems if you are in Florida you can get emergency aid after the hurricane damage. In Puerto Rico you can get fucked, and also, you can give Trumps mates some money.

That is some leadership there. No sense of responsibility to his own citizens…

2 Likes

He’s a knob and a cunt and many other things

1 Like

Fixt as he clearly gives a toss about the Wall Street guys…

Apologies for the Rong…

1 Like
4 Likes

3 Likes

That’s made me feel a bit queasy :unamused:

1 Like

Has a look of the lovely Vanessa there…

3 Likes

You have some serious problems, get help, NOW!

1 Like

JFK Vs Trump. JFK piratically invented the diplomatic doctrine required to de escalate a potential nuclear war.

Can you imagine, even for a second, Trump telling his pilots not to report to their chain of command any action damage to their planes. In doing so, avoiding Generals at the top wanting to take first strike action.

Trump is those fucking Generals that JFK had to deal with. This time round the moderating influence will be the Generals.

The world has gone Fucking mental.

3 Likes

Probably thinks he can get some cheap land for the next trump resort.

I would.

2 Likes