Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

I particularly like the actual size hands.

I’d love it if someone tells him that the tiny planes are flown by specially selected pilots with tiny hands.

"there’s no brand that went up more than the coast guard, with what happened in Texas.”

What a fucking penis.

At least he will have sorted the Middle East out soon.

Will be speaking to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey this morning about bringing peace to the mess that I inherited in the Middle East. I will get it all done

I understand they are flown by miniature giraffes

2 Likes

That one made me laugh earlier. Sorting out 2000 years of intractable conflict right after his round of golf.

3 Likes

Bloke is unreal :clown_face:

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

Alan Murray, chief content officer of Time Inc., also threw cold water on Trump’s claims: “Amazing. Not a speck of truth here,” Murray tweeted Friday night.

2 Likes

Reprehensible to use the deaths of 100s in Egypt to motivate anti-Mexican and anti-Muslim policies. Moron.

This is a timely addition to the dictionary.

3 Likes

The Hollies - King Midas in Reverse.
I’ve just heard it for the first time in many years, this has got to be Trumps song, the lyrics fit like a glove. Made I larf it did.

1 Like
2 Likes

LOLZ

8 Likes

Did you copy that quote from the Wam… I’m sure I remember a flurry of similar comments on there…

1 Like
1 Like

Trump has just retweeted a Britain first post.

Yep.

1 Like