Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

There is no bottom.

1 Like

But there is an arse…

3 Likes

Trump’s lack of capacity for critical thought, judgement or analysis seems boundless.

Sorry, but he knows exactly what he’s doing. It’s the Daily Mail/Express model of selling fear.

5 Likes

Of course you’re correct and I’ve no doubt that he was intentionally ‘selling fear’ as you put it. However, I’m pretty sure he was ignorant of the fact that Donald Mair shouted ‘Britain First’ as he killed Jo Cox which puts his tweets in a different context to that which he intended.

1 Like

I suppose he has had to tweet something to detract from his abysmal handling of the North Korea problem, especially in the light of NK’s recent night time missile launch.
I really do think this man has his thumb up his arse and he’s spinning on his elbow.

There’s some very fine people in Britain First.

4 Likes

Bigly

Forty-two seconds of choral eloquence.

4 Likes

Absolutely spot on. He’s a white supremacist and has surrounded himself with with like-minded cunts and is pushing the boundaries daily to see how far he can go. This in turn is normalising extremism in the US especailly.

He is absolute filth - look at his recent treatment of the Navaho code-talkers. He had them stand beside the portrait of Andrew Jackson for fucks sake. The cunt goes on about honouring the military and treats genuine WWII vets like that - absolute fucking scum.

7 Likes

Surely someone has to take him out soon. And if not then let him come over next year so we can really show him how much he’s loved and respected

1 Like

Do you honestly think he’d give a shit what foreigners think of him ?

1 Like

He seems to get pretty worried about being respected by certain North Koreans and Mexicans. I think we should charge him for incitement to racial/religious hatred if he arrives. Same charges that odious piece of shit from Britain First is facing for opening her gob in Belfast, which would square the circle nicely.

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I think this is the one that could help lead to his undoing.

It seems to be gathering traction along with the fact that he and the White House don’t seem to be backing down. Our lot can’t be seen to be accepting of it so something needs to give.

Thoroughly depressing on all counts.

I’m all for a spot of proper, legal and well-organised civil disobedience if/when he does roll into town. Might actually also get the opportunity to see if the police would attempt to kettle such a protest or would simply police it in accordance with the law.

He’d probably just re-imagine it differently, as he did with the ‘largest of all crowds’ which turned out for his inauguration.

VB

Zackly. Any live coverage would be fake news too.

I’m not usually one for getting off my fat arse and protesting in person but an exception will be made for that cunt.

2 Likes

Couldn’t think of a better candidate for a Grassy Knoll!

1 Like