Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

:rooster:

1 Like

8/15. Seriously, I’d put Buddy in charge tomorrow if I could.

VB

1 Like

11/15 maybe I just have small children and we have watched Elf. :grinning:
Buddy remains a preferential leader of the free world when compared to the options on offer

Donald my boy, grow up, grow a pair and stop sucking your tiny little thumb when people disagree with you.
Learn to flounce like a man.

I still think that I am going to wake up soon, to find that this cunt being elected and Brexit was just a bad dream :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

There’s not enough drugs and alcohol in the world to induce that kind of stupor

1 Like

A couple of Yes LPs might do the trick, or a bit of Wakeman (obviously an ironic name given the music).

1 Like

Next he will unilaterally declare the moon US territory and set up a programme for strip mining.
The companies bidding for licences will be allowed to start strip mining in the National Parks to build up reserves for what will be an initially costly exercise.

Wouldn’t surprise me. The Yanks singularly managed to trash the wilderness of the South pole, nothing is beyond them.

[Emojis back to normal mode] :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: [/end]

1 Like

What? What did I do? :innocent:

:mage:

1 Like

This was my best present this year…I intend to enjoy every sheet!!

5 Likes

Want

10 Likes

Can’t wait for this wedge of mince to send us all to a fiery death in 2018.

China has introduced TrumpDog to celebrate Lunar New Year/Armageddon. Note finger pointing wrong way in vain hope of survival.

1 Like

Did anyone receive an invite to Mar-A-Lago for Trumps holiday piss up ?

Unfortunately the Learjet was in for servicing… :frowning:

You didn’t miss much.

1 Like