Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

2 Likes

Yep. Donald’s got the cow bells covered.

2 Likes

He’s more of a Dumb Bell (end)

2 Likes

Still waiting for these tickets for tomorrows gig.

Headliners are looking excellent.

Also i’m now in the running to buy one of these for 50 bucks.

Inauguration day today:

4 Likes

I’d wait a day - you’ll be able to get one for a $1

George Bush is seriously ill in hospital.

It would be a shame if the inauguration was ruined.

It has a silky head of bright yellow scales, which the moth develops in adulthood, and its head has been described as orange-yellow in colouration, the body is white and the wings are brown or greyish.

Also an important detail - its genitalia is “comparatively smaller” than that of the Neopalpa neonata, its close relative.

Neopalpa donaldtrumpi.

Oh yes, yes he did: the evolutionary biologist named the moth with the white-blonde tresses and small genitalia, after Donald Trump.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, no?

He’s so looking forward to it :+1:

Yeah, I spent the first couple of hours of the day thinking it was Friday.

1 Like

Sounds like both sides of The Wall are pretty angry, down at good ol’ Amerimexica. :slight_smile:

Fairly lengthy, but interesting background read. From a talk between biographers.
Let’s hope he heeds what Javanka has to say.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/trump-biographers-presidency-legitimate-214655#pq=W1tQw3

3 Likes

I dunno about Amerimexica but I can see Americans being pissed about having to pay higher prices for goods manufactured in Mexico if trump introduces a US-Mexico border tax. Fender is one example of a company which manufactures in Mexico and the US. A Mexican made Stratocaster costs about $600, pretty much the same guitar made in the US is around $1500. So yeah, Trump will piss off people on both sides of his wall.

Bit late in the day to get there now.

Perhaps Trump is the man to sort out the CIA…?

Vice versa I hope

1 Like

Did they offer you a good deal to stay with sky?