Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Gary Johnson

Stein and johnson

They’ll get 10%?

Can see these 2 going back to making pianos if they lose.

6 Likes

I’m expecting but not hoping for a Trump win.

Polls are not and were never designed to forecast and in tight elections their flaws emerge, so I think they may not have taken account of momentum that the Trump campaign has now - the ‘cause’ being to dump the elites.

Sound familiar?

Of course, if I’m wrong I’ll be delighted.

Trump 48%
Clinton 46%

Popular vote or electoral college?

I was watching the BBC newsfeed this morning at 05.30 til 06.00. They were showing DT live from Michigan. I watched the man speak non-stop for 30 mins, whipping the crowd into a hysterical mass of fools. And in all that time talking he said nothing. The crowd loved him. He loved himself. They deserve each other, but America and the world do not deserve him.

I think it will be 50/50 and there will be a final WWE Smackdown between HC & DT in Madison Square Garden in a weeks time. HC will win that one.

Thankfully the likelihood of a 50:50 split is pretty minimal, not least because if it’s a tie it gets decided by a vote in Congress, which is currently GOP controlled (Senate decides the VP slot).

Kurt Eichenwald, a senior reporter at Newsweek, tweeted a summary of all his findings from 6 months of investigating Trump’s business practice. Makes for quite some reading:

https://storify.com/clair3/kurt-eichenwald-s-tweets-listing-his-findings-from

2 Likes

Damn. I was looking forward to that fight.

Popular

Cinton 48.5%
Trump 45%

If you add all of that to the racism & misogyny we’ve seen & heard from him during this campaign it’s extraordinary that he’s anywhere near Clinton.

I really do think that he’s going to win and that many as yet undeclared voters will go his way. What that’ll say about the majority of Americans & their perception of Clinton & the establishment is frightening.

I was trying to think of anything positive that the Republican party in the US actually stands for but I’m really struggling. Everything they seem to be in favour of feels like the opposite of what would be good for them!

5 Likes

Indeed, if you made a list of taboo opinions that should be avoided in any serious presidential campaign, let alone in life itself, he seems to have used every single one of them as a vote catcher.

The incredible thing is, the American public seem to be buying it. I think it reflects more on them than it does on one narrow minded individual.

1 Like

Judging by Brexit / Trump / Putin copacetic cunts will inherit the earth

Interesting watching CNN at the moment where in some states, people are allowed to carry guns openly into the polling station,whereas Califonia are having a vote on banning plastic bags.

Yep, he’s transformed the average Republican into a bigoted redneck :tired_face:

Hours of great trolling fun here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvQJONLZ6hM