Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

gud maps

1 Like

Right now my boy is in hospital being treated for breathing issues (not too worrying). No insurance company idiocy, no financial worries about the cost (although we are doing ok so could probably cope), just an almost universally good service when we or others need it.

The idiots who want to repeal at least a small step towards that (and then try to claim the label pro life) have no idea what is possible with just a little bit of civility in society.

Saved myself a few fireworks so I can blast myself to Mars if it all goes wrong tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

If Trumpy loses I can see some spectacular flouncing taking place, watch and learn from the professionals ye of lesser ability.

1 Like

Who’s secretly hoping to wake up tomorrow with a Trump victory just to see what a fucking colostomy exploding shit storm he produces in the next 4 years?

1 Like

This might be amusing in any other year, but we already have the Brexit turd experience to appreciate. Who would have thought that the impact to Brexit would be a real rather than nominal devaluation of the Toblerone? Fucking catastrophe…

I honestly couldn’t give a shite either way. Both candidates are crap and the Yanks will get the president they deserve.

Me :grinning:

If it meant the rest of the western world wouldn’t be fucked over by the fallout, it would be like watching one of those “Worlds Most Awesome Car/Plane/Bike Crashes and Stupid People Practicing For Their Darwin Awards” programmes.

He’d be slotted within a year anyway.

It would be difficult to live with yourself if you came second to Trumpy.

Trump equals Brexit with a bad hairpiece but he still equals Brexit !

I don’t know, Brexit is much worse, it’s permanent. Trump may well make a bad President but he wouldn’t be the first bad President the States have had and he certainly won’t be the last.

You’re of course right Bob. I was more implying that it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we wake up to a similar shock in the morning, as we did with Brexit, for largely the same reasons.

Trump supporters earlier;

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahah

Yea I get that, it truly wouldn’t shock me though. The Democrat candidate is hardly a beacon of political virtue either.

if Trump wins then the European nations will find themselves having to take more responsibility for their foreign policy as i am sure NATO would be weakened by Trump. Maybe this isn’t such a bad idea. A shame we just left the club though.

Shamelessly nicked from the Wam:

Trump checking out to make sure his Mrs has voted for him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwYv9xVQAAMv6L.jpg

And his son doing the same with his wife:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwwfwwiXEAU8aDA.jpg

Classy.

Legs get to vote too!

2 Likes