Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

2 Likes

Probably take it home and feed it to the neoighbour’s cat. It is what I would like to do with the RealDonald, so why treat my InnerDonald differently. I hate discrimination of any type…

I presumed you were bringing the one you would use to ‘organise your lift’ anyway.

Shhh ! They don’t know about the carjacking yet :angry:

Please don’t

4 Likes

This is fucking depressing if it comes to pass :frowning:

It’s all just dick-swinging on a global scale

Look on the bright side, I thought he might start shooting at Iran yesterday and earlier in the week he was ramping it up against the Chinese. He can declare war against the Strayans if he likes. The Strayan ‘Liberal Party’ and particularly The National party are a bunch of loons, rednecks and worse. The treatment of refugees by them (and Labour for that matter) is disgusting. It might be fun to see them duke it out. The joint is largely a lethal desert anyway so there is a strong argument that a few tactical nukes would constitute an urban improvement scheme. Just keep it out of the Barossa and Clare Valleys lads, it would disturb the grapes.

1 Like

How would that stuff likely play out? Are there any good objective analyses?

Maybe the second amendment guys were right. Time for that well armed militia to do something about this shit.

…but don’t the well armed militia’s tend to align ideologically with Bannon and his ilk??

It doesn’t make any fucking sense.

Wikipedia: “While militia organizations have a variety of ideologies and objectives including anti-tax, anti-immigration, survivalist, sovereign citizen, libertarian, land rights and southern restoration tendencies, they generally share a common belief in the imminent or actual rise of a tyrannical government in the United States that, they believe, must be confronted through armed force”

How the fuck do you reconcile that shit??

This is the scariest article I’ve read so far - if Stephen Bannnon is the puppet master it could end badly for us all.

I don’t see why all militias sound be right wing. Trump is the very definition of a tyrannical government, which the second amendment was designed to protect against. But you’re probably right.

Civil War part II.

Perhaps the USA should rename itself the OK Corral, 'cos there’s gonna be one hell of a gunfight if Trump isn’t derailed quickly. He’s acting like a power crazed megalomaniac schoolboy bully, he’s a very naughty boy, botty spanks for you Donald.

2 Likes

I reckon that at some point in the future a genetic mutation will be discovered, present in approximately 50% of the population regardless of geography or race, that means that the carrier is completely incapable of processing irony.

Then comes the whole eugenics debate

I think that is a racing cert