Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

The best we can hope for is that there is a massive civil uprising and Trump gets so pissed off he decides to nuke his own country.

God Bless America.:smiling_imp:

I read that one too.

I have now wrapped my bike helmet in tinfoil too, so I am safe whilst on the move between work and home

1 Like

You can bet that cunt Farage will be taking all the help he can get from the Trump advisors - they’ll want to exploit the great opportunity Brexit has given them to start breaking up the EU.

If you have Amazon Prime:

2 Likes

“Reference grade retard” is going to be reused :+1:

2 Likes

John Cleese Letter to America

https://www.ezitt.com/_cogink/cleese/

4 Likes

“You will be amazed at just how wrongly you pronounce it.” Bigly. :slight_smile:

I see he’s right royally pissed the Australian PM off, it takes a lot to offend an Aussie, I’m still trying. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re not trying hard enough :smirk:

2 Likes

So, who’s the man in the ‘high castle’, then?? :thinking:

He’s nearly caused the ultimate in natural disasters:-

Made me smile :grinning:

3 Likes

Nothing like a bit of hysteria to paint a situation worse than it actually is eh ?

That directed at me?

Exactly! What an excellent post! I blame that silly cow Teresa May with her Red, White and Blue Brexit. The Yanks thought it was such a good idea they had to Trump it (:thinking:) with a tangerine President. Not, I hasten to add, a sensible colour like yellow, but FUCKING TANGERINE. We’re doomed I tell you DOOOOOMED.

:robot:<- me wearing newly designed tin foil helmet.

:grin:

1 Like

Not particularly, more to the whole “the world’s going to hell in a handcart” brigade. He’s just one deranged dude who, when he steps too far out of line, will quickly become acquainted with a grassy knoll with his name on it.

And it’ll be the wrong man that gets slotted. Now, if it were Bannon that stepped in front of a bullet…