Donald Trump finally announced as some massive in-joke (Part 1)

Climate change is a hoax. Hillary is an actual demon.

That is the mindset of a lot of people in Trump’s America.

What does President Trump say when he ‘breaks wind’ ? Serious question.

On top of it all, I’ll forever associate The Stones “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” with Trump winning. The twat.

We have got to go back…

2 Likes

Has he ruined “Tiny Dancer” for you too?

No, I always thought that was shite anyway, so it couldn’t be ruined.

:ok_hand: Please remove this from the emoji collection. It reminds me too much of that cunt Trumps repetitive and meaningless gesticulations.

1 Like

I really fucking hope so.

Dream on, miracles happen, but that’s even beyond the powers of Zeus… lol

Someone needs to go back to maths class

Can Donald Trump win the election? Here’s the mathematical reason why it’s impossible for him to become President

More accurater…

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15032084_631227610414173_1036395323990177072_n.jpg?oh=0ed6d8c5c0cddc2e8bf84a91b0533c30&oe=5890400D

5 Likes

It’s almost a given now, behind in the polls so nothing can stop him :grinning:

Reckon joey essex could make PM the way things have gone this year.

1 Like

4 Likes

I despair…

UK Prime Minister Theresa May said she was “looking forward to working” with him, in a strong “trade, security and defence” partnership. The American Ambassador to the UK , Matthew Barzun, assured the special relationship, as his boss Barack Obama had put it, stayed “unbreakable and unshakeable”.
"It’s a far cry from the time that Mrs May called the then candidate’s comments on Muslims “divisive, unhelpful and wrong”.
Or Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson’s riposte to comments about London’s supposed “radicalisation” that he wouldn’t visit New York due to the “real risk of meeting Donald Trump”.
He now is “looking forward to working with (Mr Trump) on global stability and prosperity”.

Boris in “having no principles” shock.

Let’s ask someone who has seen Trump at first hand. The ghostwriter of the Art of the Deal…

“I put lipstick on a pig,” he said. “I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is.” He went on, “I genuinely believe that if Trump wins and gets the nuclear codes there is an excellent possibility it will lead to the end of civilization.”

If he were writing “The Art of the Deal” today, Schwartz said, it would be a very different book with a very different title. Asked what he would call it, he answered, “The Sociopath.”

1 Like

Told you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: