eBay stuff (Part 1)

had always been for teh lolz, no degeneration required.

I was thinking of the place we donā€™t mention.

No one with 2 brain-cells to rub together would bring attention to kit they may want to snaffle themselves.

Admittedly, that doesnā€™t exclude too many contributorsā€¦

Every man and his dog did just that on the old place. Used to do my nut in. :tired_face:

1 Like

One for @ICHM :wink:

2 Likes

I have 3 already, I think that is enough. :thinking:

You can never have your electromagnetics stabilised too much.

2 Likes

And there was me thinking you were a Playa in the Foo Gameā€¦

disappointment_valley

You clearly havenā€™t heard of the South African magnetic anomaly. You best buy more and also turn your current ones around by 180 degrees.

If I got more I could play Jenga with them.

1 Like

This one does not have balanced output (Ā£800 option), so donā€™t go mad, as the balanced output is superior to SE.

2 Likes

Ā£40 for everything you need

4 Likes

Anyone considering this?
i have a lot more info from the buyer but donā€™t want to queer anyoneā€™s pitch if they are already in contact

Went cheap.

didnā€™t sell.

I wouldnā€™t pay much more than that personally - Meme-Cartridge is Perennially Overpriced.

Got this email from seller

Sorry for the delay in answering Iā€™ve been away.

Have owned the cartridge from new. Itā€™s about 20 years old. It was given to me by Audio Note in part-payment for design work done for them. It is in very good condition with very few hours on the clock as I tend to play CDs (donā€™t judge me too harshly).

_Used on a Michell Gyro Deck with an RB 300 arm - through an Audio Note valve amp and Audio Note ANE Speakers. _

I have the wooden box but not the insert which the cartridge bolts to.

_Have tried to photograph the stylus ā€“ but my camera simply isnā€™t good enough. _

I donā€™t have a step up transformer any more - so would be difficult to demonstrate properly - but youā€™re more than welcome to come and check it out.

If, for ANY reason, youā€™re not entirely happy with the cartridge, should you purchase, I will refund the money straight away.

I expect he had a Ā£1k or so reserve, but could be worth an email if any one is looking for an Io

1 Like

If the design work was for their website he definitely got the better side of the deal.

4 Likes

Oh, I donā€™t know. It seems to get an update every five years or soā€¦

Ā£46.99