eBay stuff (Part 1)

Is nearish to me, quite fancy an ls400.

You would fit :grin:

I keep talking myself out of buying this. Wanted one for ages. Olan should buy it!

I quite like that myself. What are Brinkman arms like? (not that I have any intention of buying one)

What’s the appeal, is it aesthetics or is it particularly good at spinning discs?

it’s deffo not the aesthetics…

1 Like

No its not my thing either, but it might be some-one elses.

Not that I’m a lover of over-complication or anything, but it’s too minimalist :wink:

1 Like

Your shorts are too minimalist for many. :grinning:

5 Likes

Like another platter spinning the opposite way, that kind of thing :joy:

2 Likes

Fixt

3 Likes

Nope, I have seen it. It’ll be £7k with the 10.5 inch Brinkmann arm, throw in a new cartridge and you are looking at the thick end of £10k. There is a Bergmann Magne that I would prefer for less money.

Brinkman arms are great, really good. It’s a development of the Breuer Type 8 arm, which is a stonking arm.

I like the minimal styling and it’s so well made.

1 Like

Don’t rate Bergmann turntables myself, seems a lot for not a lot of quality. I know some on here own one, but it has always been a meh experience with Bergmann for me.

…cunts :angry:

6 Likes

I suggest you ban all those fuckers taking the piss out of you @Jim. The cheek of them…:innocent:

3 Likes

No, I shall get my revenge in a far more subtle way, when they’re least expecting it :mask:

1 Like

Get @MGOwner to let go an SBD while you unleash the prog? Plenty of confusion even if the net result is as expected…

There is no way that would ever be unexpected.

1 Like

I’ve had a pair of those in my room for demo and liked them.
Also as Bob says I have the Parsifal ovations and do like them very much, but than I would as I bought them . Bob has heard them and is in a better position to comment.
You can easily turn the lower section to face the wall.
Also beautiful craftsmanship.