Feckin' Weather

Seen in Pheonix.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DC0hR_uW0AAdb_-.jpg

5 Likes

#Ophelia making a run for 30th anniversary of the 1987 Great Storm. Post-tropical cyclone expected to remain a serious storm W/SW of GBR.

Itā€™s bloody flooded up here already, took the hounds up to the lakes yesterday and every River was in full spate and breaking their banks.

Lovely sunshine here :yum:

Sunny here too. Very pleasant.

Itā€™s lovely here, sunny and everything.

Just as long as the basement of Bookends in Carlisle doesnā€™t flood.

1 Like

One of my silly mistakes in life #437 was deciding to travel from London to North Devon on the morning of the 87 storm on a Honda C 90 .I got as far as Basingstoke and the wind manged to totally stop the bike,guessing the leg guards didnā€™t help.
Had to get me and the bike on the train to Exeter,the 60 miles from there to N Devon were scary to say the least.

Fuck sake ā€¦ Iā€™m off camping in the Highlands tomorrow. Need to remember my umbrella.

ā€¦ ella.

ā€¦ ella.

2 Likes

:grinning:

2 Likes

Good chance @pmac will spot you and the tent flying past Fetlar Sunday

3 Likes

lovely here sunny and still - might even go for a walk after lunch

Lovely here too. I may just have another drink to celebrate :tropical_drink:

Lovely here too. Itā€™s garden-waste bin day tomorrow so Iā€™m condemned to spending at least some time this afternoon battling the guerilla campaign being waged by the plants in my garden. Whatever happened to Percy Graingerā€™s idyll ā€¦

Actually Grainger was odd. Very odd, for his time at least. This may be NSFW http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-lust-branch-private-matters-of-eccentric-musician-percy-grainger. Penance would have loved him.

VB

You fucking southerners will all be moaning about a flake of snow soon enough, winter is coming.

1 Like

First hint of dampness & youā€™re whinging while we have to get through our Autumn drought. Pull yourself together.

2 Likes

Tropical warmth here in Liverpool, as per usual.