Football

Don’t worry, Terry will be injured.

1 Like

:thumbsup: FTFY

Should have been pay for play - about 6 games in the Championship I reckon.

Anyway I think we’re paying him to get his coaching badges with Bruce’s help.

Meh.

Centre backs old boys club.

SB always had a damn good back line at Hull and he usually gets it right at that end of the park.

Creativity, hmmm.

£30m, ha ha, £30m. What a fucking waste of money!

Could’ve got JT for less. But maybe the extra millions are what it costs to pay for someone who won’t destroy any peace & harmony in the changing room or on the training ground. :grinning:

United get something like £7m from that from the sell on clause.

Is the starting price for any Premier league player now about £20m? It’s fucking crazy. Although if you ever want to explain hyperinflation to a child it’s right there in front of your eyes.

2 Likes

I dunno. When I see the lads at City, United. Liverpool and Arsenal who seem to be unable to defend at all and cost shedloads more (Ottamendi and Stones for example) it seems like a relatively good deal. This is an climate where a bloke called Virgil might be valued at £60 million.

Now this I agree with. In an absolute sense the prices are ludicrous. Everton have shelled out £85 million so far and I expect them to be heavily involved if/when Lukaku and/or Barkley go. It is fucking lunacy.

1 Like

Upgrade for JT though. Villa have won more titles than Chelsea and the same number of European Cups. I wonder if he has demanded a 1982 winners medal as part of his contract. It is not like he played in the one Chelsea won…

:wink:

3 Likes

Arsenal replace the first-choice French center-forward with one of a bunch of his understudies for silly amount of money.

3 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes

He’s a terrific player.

1 Like

Not quite sure why LFC didn’t go for Terry, he’s got to be a lot better than what Liverpool have now.

1 Like

But Terry didn’t want to join another premiership club though.

No way he’d have joined Liverpool. He’s too “Mr Chelsea”.
Yes, he’d be an upgrade on Lovren (perhaps not Matip anymore) - still wouldn’t want the horrible cunt anywhere near Anfield.

3 Likes

Dear God Nooooooooooo!

£250k a week! :rofl:

They’ll have to sack the Toffee Lady to afford that.

Leave the Toffee Lady alone Rob, poor girl is likely to get a right chasing if Wayne returns. I’m sure she is upset enough as it is.

1 Like